**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

anthony davis must have the worlds lowest pain tolerance. And hes gotta hit the gym this summer. he needs to put on tons of muscle . weak *** *****

Is it just me or has Lebron turned on another gear since all star break. In fact, I saw the gear shift his game before all star break.

If you followed his career, you'd know that he turns it up after the all-star break every season. Here are his career splits, by month. Notice how his scoring increases in March and April, and especially the difference between the first and the last months of the season:

careersplits.png

Last edited:
I thought Morris played pretty well. Made several smart passes. thats all we ask for. eventually he will hit a 3 here and there. Sure gave us a lot more then Cousins has all year lol

we defintely due for a loss.

we have warriors, grizzlies and then pelicans. we losing either at memphis or at NOLA.

after that we have 76ers, Bucks and Clippers. over 6 days. then the rest of march we play Rockets, Thunder, Nuggets, Jazz, Jazz, Raptors.

Would rather lose to Pels and not to 76ers Bucks or Clippers

Caruso has become the third most important player on the Lakers.

I know that +/- is a stat where a random scrub who did nothing on the court can look great on a single night out of sheer randomness, but the consistency of Caruso's +/- is undeniable, and is way beyond the randomness factor at this point. As is the consistently negative +/- of Kuzma and Rondo BTW. :ohwell:

Last edited:
With the Lakers scheduling a meeting with Waiters on March 1, they should do a solid and release someone (Daniels?) beforehand so he's playoff eligible.

Back
Top Bottom