**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

7t9yqu6jl7j41.jpg

Is it just me or has Lebron turned on another gear since all star break. In fact, I saw the gear shift his game before all star break.
This is why I haven't been worried about him struggling against certain teams. After the 18 playoffs I don't doubt this dude anymore. He has another level when it's time

We drafted a guy at #2 who is getting schooled by a balding white guy while Tatum drops 36 in a win...

Thanks Magic.

First of all, nobody saw tatum as this good except Ainge. second, we woulda traded him to NOLA anyways. **** them. I wish we picked a josh jackson so Nola has worst player of any

Let’s hope LeActivated didn’t do it too soon.
I’m hoping we take care of business vs warriors grizzlies and pelicans so he doesn’t have to exert himself too much.

if we beat mil, philly and clippers next week OWEEEEEEE

The only thing AD does on the court that's beginning to wear on me is the constant mid rangers with small guys on him, and sometimes he goes to the basket seemingly expecting a foul but he stumbles in a bit out of control.

They not giving those calls to bigger dudes.

First of all, nobody saw tatum as this good except Ainge. second, we woulda traded him to NOLA anyways. **** them. I wish we picked a josh jackson so Nola has worst player of any
Hell no, you really trying to give Magic a pass? Smh
He had all the tools, time, and assistance from other experts. All the data/info was there to be evaluated. He had as much of a chance to examine the players as every GM. HE EFFING FAILED MISERABLY. It already came out that his team of helpers were totally surprised he didn’t pick Fox. I’m Glad he is gone... he walks around today saying he would still pick Lonzo’s weak *** if he had to to it again. Shows you this dude is more about his pride than the actual betterment of the team.
The joy I get seeing this fraud get swatted... love it! LOL

Let’s hope LeActivated didn’t do it too soon.
I’m hoping we take care of business vs warriors grizzlies and pelicans so he doesn’t have to exert himself too much.

if we beat mil, philly and clippers next week OWEEEEEEE
100% losing two of those and people gonna go back to The gloom lol

Hell no, you really trying to give Magic a pass? Smh
He had all the tools, time, and assistance from other experts. All the data/info was there to be evaluated. He had as much of a chance to examine the players as every GM. HE EFFING FAILED MISERABLY. It already came out that his team of helpers were totally surprised he didn’t pick Fox. I’m Glad he is gone... he walks around today saying he would still pick Lonzo’s weak *** if he had to to it again. Shows you this dude is more about his pride than the actual betterment of the team.
The joy I get seeing this fraud get swatted... love it! LOL

**** magic. no pass here. But even if we picked tatum we would have traded him for AD. That is all I’m saying.
Also if you followed that draft closely, tatum was not even considered top 3 type. He was a “Rudy gay” type of talent. It happens. We are 43-12 now. Who cares about the draft

Solid minutes by kief last night, I liked what I saw while he was out there. He was looking for ways to contribute, wasn’t solely trying to get his and stayed within himself.

Looking forward to to him picking up our defensive scheme and being a cog for us on that end.

AC been off the chain....PROBABLY our 4th best player behind KCP.

KCP having a career year, can’t overlook that.

Real talk we aren't where we at without him. He’s been our most consistent shot maker/3rd scorer and he defend at a high *** level.

I was ready to hang dood in the beginning of the season, MAJOR props for him not letting the outside noise effect him. Shout out to the guys rallying behind him early too.

Solid minutes by kief last night, I liked what I saw while he was out there. He was looking for ways to contribute, wasn’t solely trying to get his and stayed within himself.

Looking forward to to him picking up our defensive scheme and being a cog for us on that end.

AC been off the chain....PROBABLY our 4th best player behind KCP.

KCP having a career year, can’t overlook that.

Real talk we aren't where we at without him. He’s been our most consistent shot maker/3rd scorer and he defend at a high *** level.

I was ready to hang dood in the beginning of the season, MAJOR props for him not letting the outside noise effect him. Shout out to the guys rallying behind him early too.
Once the team rallied around KCP on socials he turned it around majorly and has become the most reliable and consistent shooter on the team
Wild

Back
Top Bottom