**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

My daughters school here in So Cal closed till June 19 China looks to be shutting down again the season is over folks

7nsbo3sisfq41.jpg

Man. We were on a ****ing roll. I had never felt more confident in my life that this team would have won. And it would have been as memorable for me as the 2010 championship was.

****ing mother ****ers. We got teased with back to back dominating wins ca bucks and clippers. We were on top of the world. LeBron was unstoppable. Then the ****ing corona virus. **** you **** you **** you.
I’m sure clipper and bucks fans feel the same. Not sure how well lakers will Play next year. **** is super deflating for players. All that hard work to not even get a shot and then be asked to START all over again.

****ing mother ****ers. We got teased with back to back dominating wins ca bucks and clippers. We were on top of the world. LeBron was unstoppable. Then the ****ing corona virus. **** you **** you **** you.
I’m sure clipper and bucks fans feel the same. Not sure how well lakers will Play next year. **** is super deflating for players. All that hard work to not even get a shot and then be asked to START all over again.

When the league starts back in December, Bron will have had 8 months of rest 😳 we good.

Congrats Kobe

I wish you were here too give your speech for this, everything you wanted out of basketball you did it.
Still hurts just thinking and being fan of you since I was 10 years watching that guy with a mini fro in the 2001 nba finals.
Miss you love you Kobe

Back
Top Bottom