**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

vsz1mgb55kp41.gif

I honestly think after May 1st that's when we will starting hearing from Adam Silver if the NBA has any sort of a chance to salvage and finish the season.

Right now guys like Rudy Gobert and Marcus Smart are cleared of covid 19 by state officials in their states. I was listening to ESPN LA 710AM the other day and they were talking about how an idea the league might do is play all league games in 1 or 2 cities like Las Vegas or even the state of Indiana which has the least amount of reported covid 19 cases and most accessible courts and arenas.

I honestly think after May 1st that's when we will starting hearing from Adam Silver if the NBA has any sort of a chance to salvage and finish the season.

Right now guys like Rudy Gobert and Marcus Smart are cleared of covid 19 by state officials in their states. I was listening to ESPN LA 710AM the other day and they were talking about how an idea the league might do is play all league games in 1 or 2 cities like Las Vegas or even the state of Indiana which has the least amount of reported covid 19 cases and most accessible courts and arenas.

Makes sense to me. Western teams in Vegas, Eastern teams in Indy.

All the hotels/clubs are closed down. Vegas is a ghost town right now.
It won’t be a ghost town when nba players are in town. Also, they not playing until they open all the hotels and things are SOMewhat normal

Season is done y’all. Just my opinion but ain’t **** gonna open up or be safe by June. That’s wishful thinking. Even if you isolate players in one localized area, that’s not really the most effective thing to do. If one player gets it by going out for food late night or just comes in contact with someone who has it, everybody is getting it.

Only way they can salvage this is if every single player voluntarily infects himself today. Then they sit down for 14 days, and after 2 weeks everybody in the league will be immune and can play with no problems.. that’s what Adam silver should do. We’d have the league back by 4/20

Why Vegas? So everyone can go clubbing and get corona?

Vegas and the strip is a ghost town right now.

Keep it that way and have teams play at T-Mobile arena MGM arena, and Thomas & Mack.

Have 2 or 3 hotels on lockdown while teams stay there.

Where else can that be done?

Not LA and definitely not NYC.

Stomach in knots when I see a Kobe video

but Shaq 61 on his bday was so fun. He also said watching Kareem as a clipper asst coach giving Keith closs tips on how to guard him pissed him off even more lol

We aren't finishin this season folks.

Or baseball.

Or the NFL.

2021 is our best bet for real live sports again. Maybe.

My state just had 12 Doctors confirmed. Many more Doctors/Nurses comin. We've barely started.

I pray I'm wrong, but I can't see 20K, 50K, 80K venues again in the next few months. I'm sorry. We're going to lose more people to this than any world war and that's WITH some luck. (Which we're not having much of with this dip**** president all the racists voted in.)

Hate to be a downer, but just based on the sheer growth rate of this, elderly, middle aged, teenage, toddler.....now gonna start havin Doctors/Nurses pulled from the fight....we're in trouble.

Stay safe everyone. Please. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom