**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i

****ing trash just let them play the playoffs in August in one location with no fans or something :frown:

Been saying this would happen

too risky

youd have to isolate all players , coaches, staff, ball boys, practice facility employees etc.
it’s logistically near impossible

It was always a long shot to return to play. They won't cancel until probably June though.

Fam
Not having hoops until October. I’m gon lose my mind, thinking about Kobe and GiGi even more now that I can’t distract myself by watching Lebron and AD. Smh

Game 7 of the 2010 Finals is underway on ESPN.

Pau outplaying KG.
Bynum playing on one leg.
Kobe shooting with no regard for his team.

It's beautiful.
At work right now but fortunately I actually saw that on ESPN last night and most definitely hit record. Watching it tomorrow with my son whose 12, since I didn't get to really enjoy it with him back then since he was 3.

No cap tell me this ain’t a good idea

Espn should just air 2k games of the actual games to be played and simulate.

For example, tonight at 7 we was suppose to play the kings. So they air a simulation between a lakers and kings game at 7pm. 12 minutes. Realistic sliders. Same breaks. Same rotations. Have Stu and mac comment live. Do this for every game. Keep a record of it.

Guaranteed I’d watch 2k games at this point and be invested. Midas whale even make it the actual outcome and just pick up where they leave off.

Crazy how much things have changed in a decade.
RIP Kobe
RIP Gigi
RIP Dr. Buss
RIP David Stern
RIP Stuart Scott

Crazy how much things have changed in a decade.
RIP Kobe
RIP Gigi
RIP Dr. Buss
RIP David Stern
RIP Stuart Scott

And Bill Russell still around

never thought Russel, West, Baylor, Kareem, Rodman, Hubie and Scully would outlive Kobe

I'll admit, I'm probably more frustrated about this than I should be given the circumstances. We were having a magical season. We were on pace to win over 60 games and were the one seed in the West. LeBron and Anthony Davis were healthy for almost the entire season, there was no drama in the locker room, Frank Vogel was proving everybody wrong and coaching his butt off. Even the fringe guys like Dwight Howard were playing much better than anyone expected.

Now it looks like we're going to have to start from scratch next season.

Clippers owner got unlimited payroll and a endless bench lol

Montrezl Harrell is a free agent but most likely the Clippers will bring him back. Ballmer is one of the richest people in the world, the repeat offender penalty means nothing to him lol

Montrezl Harrell is a free agent but most likely the Clippers will bring him back. Ballmer is one of the richest people in the world, the repeat offender penalty means nothing to him lol

It will be interesting to see though. Depends on the market because if some team is stupid enough to max him (which I doubt), it would be hard to match that.

Schools all cancelled til at least June. The MF Olympics cancelled n that was set to take place in the summer. Major golf tournaments set to take place in summer also cancelled. Same with soccer n the premier league.

Do I think everything in the states, where Coronavirus is going rampant rn, will be okay in a month? Hell nah. Been said this in early march. This is not gonna get better quickly. If major sports have preemptively cancelled their events that are months away, why would the nba start up? Doesn’t make sense . Season is done.

Back
Top Bottom