**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Can we revisit the AD trade? Shoulda kept BI, bounced Kuz. :nerd::ohwell: And I was HUGE on keeping him when the rumors were circulating.

Can we revisit the AD trade? Shoulda kept BI, bounced Kuz. :nerd::ohwell: And I was HUGE on keeping him when the rumors were circulating.
Pelicans were always going to get Ingram for prospect and salary purposes.

I would say the Lakers chose keeping Kuzma instead of keeping a future first round draft pick.

BI had to go because of Money, no?

I thought we HAD to give up BI and we could’ve kept one of either Zo or Kuz?

They always needed to trade Ingram and Ball so New Orleans could feel satisfied with AD's trade value and to clear enough cap for free agency.

That's right. You guys are right.

Not happy with Kuz, though, and I'm not just saying that off one half of one 'scrimmage'.

Unless he gets a new brain, I wouldn't hold my breath. He's a low basketball IQ player. Mans peaked in his rookie season.

Is it me or does Lebron's body language seem off in this post game interview? His response to the last question was odd. Oh well.

How’s Bron looking?

Fast, quick, strong. Bounce gone tho. And the speed may be misleading because of the lack of interest or whatever from the others in the beginning. Looked fast though. Seemed like his shooting form was off. Every shot was a fadeaway.

Back
Top Bottom