**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If we're going to name wishes, I wish we had kept Zubac and signed Melo.

But here we are.
Mostly this.
If we were set on Zubac getting shipped out.
Should’ve been anywhere but the clippers :lol: or at least got more in return

I’m most sad about Thomas Bryant and zubac.

Melo was a no go bc he wanted to start and or play tons of minutes. He didn’t want that Dwight Howard role.

sq11q507i3h51.jpg

^ I'm saying. Nurk, Collins, CJ, and Melo as the 8th seed would be a tough series, but with Dame, too?

Man...

Nurkic will get taken out of his rhythm having to worry bout AD and Dwight.

Just gotta let Dame get his and average 40, while our playoff version D takes everyone else out their games.

Vogel got this in 5. Six games only if we rusty af to start the series.

I'm legit unsure if what I'm seeing from you all is a healthy confidence or blissful ignorance. POR looks gooood. And I know injuries are part of the game; I say it all the time. And I know 'You are what your record is', but... injuries really did cripple their entire season, and now they're firing, while we're limping. We went... what was it?... 3-5 in the bubble?

Yikes.

Not saying it's over, obviously. lol

Just...

I need DLF DLF to make it make sense.

They still play ZERO defense and we have the 2 best players in the series. They're firing but really a shot away in the last 2 games from not even being in this thing at all. The only reason I'm giving them a game is Dame will get one 50 burger.

I'm legit unsure if what I'm seeing from you all is a healthy confidence or blissful ignorance. POR looks gooood. And I know injuries are part of the game; I say it all the time. And I know 'You are what your record is', but... injuries really did cripple their entire season, and now they're firing, while we're limping. We went... what was it?... 3-5 in the bubble?

Yikes.

Not saying it's over, obviously. lol

Just...

I need DLF DLF to make it make sense.
Got another source that tells me that AD is so scared he might shave his unibrow.

On a serious note, reason why Portland looks good is bc they are playing the freaking grizzlies.

we will lose if LeBron is too passive. He needs to start every game looking to score. He needs to get lillard or McCollum on him and post them up over and over and over and over

Blazers in 5

Blazers Defense lowkey buns but CJ & Dame light it up.

Kuzma gotta eat

Back
Top Bottom