**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Naw. Have worked about a billion hours the last 6 weeks. Covid risks got half my dept fired and only 3-4 of us left to pick up slack.

Then had sentencing for the ***** that killed my in laws, 22.5 years.

Been a week.
dammmnn man that sucks. stay up

lets go lakers.

Naw. Have worked about a billion hours the last 6 weeks. Covid risks got half my dept fired and only 3-4 of us left to pick up slack.

Then had sentencing for the ***** that killed my in laws, 22.5 years.

Been a week.
Damn G
sending good vibes your way man

To go wings and brews on tap for Tuesday! Stoked. It’s been way too long since we’ve played for real stakes in the playoffs. Let’s go Lakers!

A lot of office trash talk on the line with all my Blazer fan friends and coworkers. :lol:

What’s the word on the players family situation? Are they coming soon? Maybe that will help too.

I put money up with a friend that this is gonna be a clean sweep So Let's ****ing go. Portland Defense is just too bad & we have more than enough bodies to deal with Nurk. Dame played OUT OF HIS MIND and damn near all of their games were close. i don't see him keeping up that pace

I put money up with a friend that this is gonna be a clean sweep So Let's ****ing go. Portland Defense is just too bad & we have more than enough bodies to deal with Nurk. Dame played OUT OF HIS MIND and damn near all of their games were close. i don't see him keeping up that pace
Def a sweep man

blazers in 4

😥

20200816_184421.jpg

Unnecessary locker room blackboard material to motivate Portland. “They already planning **** for the second round”

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom