**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Just love how they responded. Coaching staff did really well with the adjustments.. vogel, kidd and even rondo.. lotta great basketball minds in there. Been a long time since lakers won a playoff game! Feels goodman!

Man what? 🤣

Well that’s deceiving bc the 3 point era started when we weren’t in the playoffs. I’m sure a team like the wizards will also set a record when they make it to playoffs in 8 years

Let’s me know that AD should be be enough to beat this team as long as the defense shows (looks like it will) and he has a bit of help from shooters. Bron can just fill in the gaps.

Glad he got to rest in the 4th but I want him to start ramping up a little faster man lol

3,016 days from the last playoff win..

tenor.gif

Absolutely love what i saw from the team tonight, just the mentality to come out after a bad game & dominate from start to finish while our offense was still shaky. Especially KCP who's the definition of streaky. Should be a big confidence boost.

Also Vogel getting Dion & J.R some run was welcomed, we're gonna need them in spurts

We basically played exactly like game 1 except we made a few more shots

Bruh, that was the most frustrating part about it. Portland wasn't deploying any good defensive tactics and they don't have good individual defenders. We were just breaking completely wide open shots over and over

Just got to keep getting our shooters some more confidence. If we shoot better we are literally unstoppable

I think JR Smith was genius on Vogels part. He plays very hard on defense, and at the same time you absolutely have to respect his shot on the other end so you can’t clog the paint

I still want to see a few more minutes and more touches for Dion. I like that pic and roll he did with the open jumper. He has that all game. Plus he has so much confidence that I’d rather him take a spot up three at this point and Danny green

Kudos to Vogel for not being stubborn with his rotations like some coaches. That one lineup he had out there for a quick minute though sheesh.

Going forward I love the way we're playing their guards, I'm going to need DG to be on an even shorter leash though. He keeps getting blown by on defense and is bricking everything as well.

Kudos to Vogel for not being stubborn with his rotations like some coaches. That one lineup he had out there for a quick minute though sheesh.

Going forward I love the way we're playing their guards, I'm going to need DG to be on an even shorter leash though. He keeps getting blown by on defense and is bricking everything as well.
Plus DG just looks lost. Bad passes too. Stumbling etc.

Back
Top Bottom