**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

7rk4uasz1ei51.jpg

This is a tough matchup for Green because McCollum and Lillard are smaller guards. He'll be fine against guards similar to his size.

KCP has shown all of us, he'll respond. Look at his start to the season. I knew he'd get goin.

IF, we can get Green started, then...... :smokin

Well, this is weird.......

Anyone remember TNT I saw something that raised my eyebrow. They said we were 10-1 vs Portland in the playoffs, all time. Our only loss coming in 1977 (their title year)

I was like......wait, that's not right. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii of all people would know something like that, (living here in Oregon, listening to these dumb sh*ts every year)

So, I checked my personally kept spreadsheet, and, yep, TNT needs better researchers. :lol: We're 9-2, not 10-1. We lost to them in the first round the year Magic retired back in 1992.

CP > TNT

Well, this is weird.......

Anyone remember TNT I saw something that raised my eyebrow. They said we were 10-1 vs Portland in the playoffs, all time. Our only loss coming in 1977 (their title year)

I was like......wait, that's not right. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii of all people would know something like that, (living here in Oregon, listening to these dumb sh*ts every year)

So, I checked my personally kept spreadsheet, and, yep, TNT needs better researchers. :lol: We're 9-2, not 10-1. We lost to them in the first round the year Magic retired back in 1992.

CP > TNT
I still miss Alba booty pic..

Great research

This is a tough matchup for Green because McCollum and Lillard are smaller guards. He'll be fine against guards similar to his size.
Exactly. We gonna need DG for the Clippers.

That's why I don't feel the need to slander him. Our team is so deep that EVERYONE from 1-12 plays a key role depending on the matchup.

This team is built to win now and next year

Exactly. We gonna need DG for the Clippers.

That's why I don't feel the need to slander him. Our team is so deep that EVERYONE from 1-12 plays a key role depending on the matchup.

This team is built to win now and next year

You smoking on indica or sativa today?

I see someone at Costco (in Bay Area) wearing a blazers jersey and hat? I should accidentally run into him with my cart

but then again he’ll have lost laugh tonight in the Wenyan Gabriel revenge game.

Back
Top Bottom