**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Say to those with fearful hearts, 'Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you'

Isiah 35:4

Lakers losing today. Blazers will play loose. They will no longer feel pressure and go back into their “hey we just lucky to be here” mentality and come out dropping bombs. Game 2 they got tight bc everyone said “omg now they gonna win”

blazers by 4. LeBron with a huge line of 11 11 10 on 25 percent shooting. Danny Green will go for 26 0-11 from field but 26/27 from free throw line

Rondo out today

the abc pregame folks are like “oh my god. He’s not playing. How will that affect these lakers Chauncey!!!??”

lol. A freaking joke the NBA

Win or lose this year...but this laker team will be one of the most underrated teams ever based on national commentators

literally can’t watch a laker game during the season while they are beating teams left and right and announcer is asking: so...what do lakers need to do to be contenders!? Lol. Wut?

it’s like nobody watches the team play.

Chauncey picked Portland tonight bc he found out rondo isn’t playing

LOL lOl. LOL

Vogel so uncreative. Start Kuzma instead of McGee and make them regret starting nurkic and whiteside

Jesus. Game 1 all over again.
I'm not worried about it right now, because Portland isn't in control of the game. Yes, they took an early lead and have maintained it, but they're not in control of the game. No one is yet.

-foe

This stretch of stops for LA shoulda been when they took the lead

AD should have scored 4-6 pts last 2 mins. Instead we running around like a chicken without its head

I'm not worried about it right now, because Portland isn't in control of the game. Yes, they took an early lead and have maintained it, but they're not in control of the game. No one is yet.
But their stars are making shots. Nobody may take control this game. But when push comes to shove, like game 1 they will make shots and we wont

LeBron has been completely NON EXISTENT offensively this playoffs. He’s aged TERRIBLY last 4 months.

But their stars are making shots. Nobody may take control this game. But when push comes to shove, like game 1 they will make shots and we wont

LeBron has been completely NON EXISTENT offensively this playoffs. He’s aged TERRIBLY last 4 months.
You're not wrong. Lebron has aged terribly over the suspension, but just this game, I'm not worried yet.

I'm not seeing AD bang down low as much as he was to begin game 2, but good energy and production from KCP and McGee.

Kuzma hasn't arrived yet, so that's also concerning.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom