**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol. Down 4. With them getting ball back

Have seen many many games where a team just can’t get take a lead no matter what. That team usually loses. A lead at half woulda done wonders bc Portland woulda been crazy deflated.

Lillard and CJ going off, our missed free throws and we are only down by 4. I like our chances, just gotta tighten up in the second half.

We should be up at least 7...

We can’t let these guys hang around.
They are in FULL control so far. We playing from behind 8 ball all game. Don’t let score fool you

when they need a bucket, they get it. Doesn’t bode well for a close game especially with Dame. You can sense vogels panic hence why he isn’t risking it with Waiters even for 2 mins

Dunno wtf going on with the FTs man
AD gotta wake up and team just gotta make the FTs and stop being sloppy
Bron solid but of course he misses every damn ft lol

Lillard and CJ going off, our missed free throws and we are only down by 4. I like our chances, just gotta tighten up in the second half.
Listen to what u said

fact: lillard and cj WILL CONTINUE TO GO OFF

Fact: we will CONTINUE to miss free throws(Bc we have for many many years)

At this point, we need AD to at least play as good as Melo. Which is SAD

We've missed a dozen free throws and Anthony Davis is non-existent. He's the most frustrating and inconsistent superstar I can remember. he looks absolutely dominant one game and then disappears the next. Watch, AD's going for 40 next game

Game is so damn frustrating to watch. At least we’re not down 10+

cmon AD..how you going to follow up your previous game with this BS

We've missed a dozen free throws and Anthony Davis is non-existent. He's the most frustrating and inconsistent superstar I can remember. he looks absolutely dominant one game and then disappears the next. Watch, AD's going for 40 next game

we good. AD about to go off this half to secure the dub :pimp:

tenor.gif

AD: "I imagined what Kobe would tell me."

Also AD: 6 points in the half on 1-3 from the field and 4-9 from the FT line, couple turnovers.

You sure you imagined Kobe talking to you, my guy?

-foe

AD: "I imagined what Kobe would tell me."

Also AD: 6 points in the half on 1-3 from the field and 4-9 from the FT line, couple turnovers.

You sure you imagined Kobe talking to you, my guy?

-foe
I hate when players say that kind of stuff

But not as much as players like Danny green or Kuzma having a tattoo of a monster or beast and they say “well I got this bc everytime I step on the court I try to be a beast or monster everytime”

ya ok. Sure pal.

Cue the idiot on here that laughed at Chauncey for picking blazers tonight bc rondo was out.

Like I said “when you can’t take lead no matter what u do...it’s a bad sign”

Melo hits fade away corner 3

Back
Top Bottom