**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers not getting those tic tac interior calls but at the same time making Shaq free throw school proud.

Glad they started attacking the basket near the end

AD gassed already.

Never a good sign when you cannot take the lead when you have MULTIPLE opportunities.

There is no reason we should be down at this point.

I don't care what point of the game it is.

They are playing like crap and after last game it's totally unacceptable.

We getting beat by Anfernee Simons

LeBron with missed 3 and turnover back to back down 1.

Never a good sign when you cannot take the lead when you have MULTIPLE opportunities.
That's what I'm saying, no one is in control of the game yet. SOMEONE is going up 2-1 today and they're both playing w/ that nervous energy, IMO. Simple mistakes from both sides possession after possession, with the door open for either team to take control of the tempo with some nice score-stop-score-stop sequences. but that literally hasn't happened.

Green just cashed out, so that's a great sign.

Buuut so did Melo right after.

Neither one is in control, but trying... but simple mistakes and defensive breakdowns are keeping the other team in it.

-foe

That's what I'm saying, no one is in control of the game yet. SOMEONE is going up 2-1 today and they're both playing w/ that nervous energy, IMO. Simple mistakes from both sides possession after possession, with the door open for either team to take control of the tempo with some nice score-stop-score-stop sequences. but that literally hasn't happened.

Green just cashed out, so that's a great sign.

Buuut so did Melo right after.

Neither one is in control, but trying... but simple mistakes and defensive breakdowns are keeping the other team in it.

-foe
In a nervous energy game, the team that can make shots usually wins.

Back
Top Bottom