**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I

I also prefer OKC over HOU. If houston is on man are they on.

OKC CP3 is single handedly winning games for them. Take CP3 out Rockets would’ve won in 4/5

Russ will definitely win Us a game or 2
Rockets have a game where they can’t throw a rock im the ocean
CP3 gonna be easier for AC/Rondo etc to guard
Yeah, that said watching this series I'm less scared of HOU lol

They really aren't good from 3 and Westbrook ain't the same guy that was killing it in Jan - Feb

fzw87s7x0mk51.jpg

I want okc to win bc they are more traditional and we play best vs traditional teams

with that said, I think fear of Houston is the same fear people had of Portland. All hypothetical and mostly by people that never really watched their games. Houston sucks. There’s a reason they were 6th seed most of the season. Again if lakers lose to them, it would be bc of the Lakers and not Houston

Yeah, that said watching this series I'm less scared of HOU lol

They really aren't good from 3 and Westbrook ain't the same guy that was killing it in Jan - Feb

We would win regardless but Houston's unique style of play has a chance to make it interesting whereas Oklahoma City would be an easy five-game series. Houston would definitely have at least one game where they knocked down 25 threes and Westbrook plays well. Oklahoma City is a lot more predictable. We would beat Houston in six I believe.

When Rockets are hitting they are unstoppable. I’m actually surprised Thunder took them to 7 games. If it’s a close game then Thunder obviously will take it, they are a pretty good team down the stretch. If we play Rockets expect less of McGee and Dwight and more of Kieff. At least with Thunder you can throw the whole arsenal out there. Thunders love that 3 guard lineup tho so I could see Vogel being dumb enough to put Caruso, Rondo, and Bron out there :sick:

Doesn’t dude brag about how he’s the perfect role player for superstars?
Can’t have it both ways Daniel

When Rockets are hitting they are unstoppable. I’m actually surprised Thunder took them to 7 games. If it’s a close game then Thunder obviously will take it, they are a pretty good team down the stretch. If we play Rockets expect less of McGee and Dwight and more of Kieff. At least with Thunder you can throw the whole arsenal out there. Thunders love that 3 guard lineup tho so I could see Vogel being dumb enough to put Caruso, Rondo, and Bron out there :sick:
That's the thing with HOU playstyle, in theory, it's explosive and can hang with anyone, but the reason they going to 7 with this rag tag OKC team is cause in reality they just aren't that good.

Harden gonna Harden but they ain't scaring anyone with EG shooting 18% from 3 and this version of Westbrook who clearly looks not right for playoff games. Not to mention the lack of size in rebounding and rim protection in a 7 game series. I'd be more scared of them if CP3 was still their PG.

That all being said, I still want OKC though cause they more predictable and don't have Harden :lol:

Watching the okc rockets game. It’s like, it’s a game to decide which team is worse then the other. No strategy. Just go out there and pretend you’re at 24 hour fitness

Back
Top Bottom