**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Happy for BI. He is going to be a great player.

AlarmingBlindJunco-size_restricted.gif

Rondo LeBron and waiters should be able to drive in at will vs Rockets.
Also cook could see minutes bc lore knows he can just stand out there on mccelmore or something.

Game 7 between Oklahoma City and Houston is on Wednesday so game one of the second round is Thursday at the earliest. Glad our guys are getting more rest

Westbrook definitely choked with those turnovers/ air ball at the end :lol:
OKC taking them to game 7 :rofl:

Why is it when players leave LA the narrative is they can concentrate on basketball more here?

Just watched BI's interview and he mentioned more genuine people in NO and easier to be all about basketball.

Like he had no control on how he concentrated on basketball...smh

Why is it when players leave LA the narrative is they can concentrate on basketball more here?

Just watched BI's interview and he mentioned more genuine people in NO and easier to be all about basketball.

Prob started when Bron got here and the trade speculations that loomed over the team. Kinda like a you can’t trust anyone scenario. It’s expected that there’s gonna be drama but maybe it is too much for a young player like BI. Not everyone is built for the bright lights of LA.

Nah, I get it.

I saw the interview, too. I just thought 'You ain’t built for LA.' That's all. If you're a Laker, that comes with all kinds of expectations right off the bat. You know this. The shadow of Magic and Kobe if you're a wing, the shadow of Shaq and Kareem if you're a big. The lights on you all the time, constantly being 'seen', Rodeo Dr, everything. That's not for everybody, and it's not really a knock on those who can't do it.

-foe

Nah, I get it.

I saw the interview, too. I just thought 'You ain’t built for LA.' That's all. If you're a Laker, that comes with all kinds of expectations right off the bat. You know this. The shadow of Magic and Kobe if you're a wing, the shadow of Shaq and Kareem if you're a big. The lights on you all the time, constantly being 'seen', Rodeo Dr, everything. That's not for everybody, and it's not really a knock on those who can't do it.

-foe
Foe knows

kardashains the wolves of the hollywood hills. and they prowlin for all new lightskin hoopers. bro couldnt focus n his form because thy all tryna get under his arm.

Last edited:

Yeah I get it from both points of views.

I mean it's LA where no matter how hard a person tries theres just distractions everywhere outside of strictly basketball. I mean look at why Kobe lived in Pacific Palisades for like his first few years in the league with his parents and sisters moving in with him from Philly and then after he hooked up with Vanessa he lived and made his own family life and home outside LA in Newport Beach and Orange County.

Other players like Kawhi for example is hella private and lives still in a rich north county part of San Diego while he plays for the Clippers.

x4zg4ybyr2k51.jpg

$60 + shipping for a snap back:

3fsUJSc.gif

Everyone from NIKE, the independent designers, Mitchell & Ness all have been taking advantage and jacking up prices on anything Kobe related.

$60 + shipping for a snap back:

3fsUJSc.gif

Everyone from NIKE, the independent designers, Mitchell & Ness all have been taking advantage and jacking up prices on anything Kobe related.

Yeah I caved. Lol hell hatclub charging 45 msrp for a fitted..

Back
Top Bottom