**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

First 3 quarters were ok, sloppy at times. whatever happened in the first half of the 4th needs to be corrected ASAP

We can’t change who AD is
He’s not Shaq or Ewing or Cousins, or even Pau in the post

play to his strengths. Get him diving and moving to the rim on PnR’s

no way PJ can defend him if the ball is up high

Vogel dumb af

It's not.

Need to run the floor and get him moving to the rim (pick and roll). The post ups are fool's gold.

i'd get lebron/ad on the free throw line and attack from there, but the spacing is killing with bigs/nonshooters on the court.

the post entry passes were pathetic yesterday. if AD is getting fronted, you have to reverse the ball, not just lob it over. and when the ball is reversed, AD has to seal, and he wasn't doing that at all.

Look at rondo
Vogel stupid *** played him 25 min
This his first game in 7 months bro smfh

even if they start using Bron/AD PnR which has always been good for them the spacing is so tragic lol they legit cannot play two bigs man

no point. Played two bigs last night and the rebounding was the same and rockets had more paint pts

Look at rondo
Vogel stupid *** played him 25 min
This his first game in 7 months bro smfh

even if they start using Bron/AD PnR which has always been good for them the spacing is so tragic lol they legit cannot play two bigs man

no point. Played two bigs last night and the rebounding was the same and rockets had more paint pts

And not just “25 mins” but vital minutes like first quarter and fourth quarters.

His IQ is off the charts smdh
He is a basketball savant. He knows the plays before they happen. Like he was playing 6D chess that inbound play with 14 seconds left on the shot clock when he threw it off the rim. Y’all didn’t know he was just punishing the rim for not being nice to him. That punishment will serve him well in game 2 when he’ll put up a whopping 6 and 3 on 22 percent shooting

88D4201B-5D49-42A5-BBE9-A56EB3A94FD0.jpeg

Nothing wrong with the big line up. We played well in first quarter.
Okc played Adams in stretches and Noel at other times and did great.

Just have to NOT play Rondo 48 minutes and run AD into better spots.
Rondo literally lost us that game. So many times we were down 1 or 2 only to have to do turn the ball over 2-3 times in a row and the lead would balloon to 6-7.

I don’t think we need to reinvent the wheel. We were down 1 or 2 most of the game. Few adjustments and also have to tell our bigs to play with more urgency. Otherwise we will lock them in a room with some hungry dogs.

B123776C-482C-4530-84D8-A1ED0CB7AB38.gif

Bron AD gonna have to get it done IN SPITE of ****ing **** face frank
Lol. Lol. AD being aggressive has nothing to do with frank though. Frank is at fault no doubt. But AD isn’t a robot either.

LeBron played great. Perfect amount of aggression with facilitating. Rondo really ****ed us though

1) frank.
2) rondo
3) bigs not aggresive
4) Dort/cp3/shai

AD do be having those weird non aggressive games with bad body language
but still had 27/12 :lol:

Yeah, but it's just empty numbers like Al Jefferson.

We need that aggressive AD where that Unibrow strikes fear when you look at it.

Not, "Lol, AD got a unibrow."

Through this 1st round of the playoffs & 1 game of the 2nd round, issa few Lakers looking funny in the light, in my opinion.

-foe

Through this 1st round of the playoffs & 1 game of the 2nd round, issa few Lakers looking funny in the light, in my opinion.

-foe
Green lol
Kuz had a bad game but i dont think its a coincidence that he had a bad game the game Rondo came back

Back
Top Bottom