**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It’s mostly politics. Rondo is viewed as a vet that’s an extension of the coaching staff so him not playing is unfathomable

yall see that post spin->fake->hook that Jokic just pulled? AD cant do that once in awhile instead of settling for jumpers?

yall see that post spin->fake->hook that Jokic just pulled? AD cant do that once in awhile instead of settling for jumpers?
I personally don’t care about him taking jumpers. As long he makes them like he has. He can take 20 a game for all I care. He doesn’t even get those balls in the mid post to turn around and shoot anymore. They front him and he’s taken out of the play immediately

I personally don’t care about him taking jumpers. As long he makes them like he has. He can take 20 a game for all I care. He doesn’t even get those balls in the mid post to turn around and shoot anymore. They front him and he’s taken out of the play immediately
All of this!!!!

I don’t have a problem with AD taking that mid range jumper if he’s hitting them because realistically who’s blocking that :lol:

Clips lost :smile:

Thank you Clippers Curse!

Clipper's Curse is the Hero Lakers fans can count on.

Time and time again, no matter what for OVER 50 YEARS. Clippers curse has come through.

5jdk0gyemfl51.jpg

It’s Sunday. Game 2. Were rocking the black jerseys. Let’s make it 1-1

Any chance Nike drops more jerseys tonight?:nerd:

I wanna see rondo McGee and Morris out there together for at least 30 mins. That trio will take us to the promise land

Tonight we will...
1. Demolish the Rockets in the points in the paint battle
2. Create a ton of transition buckets
3. Block a lot of shots. Like 10+
4. Get 15 plus points apiece from KCP and Kuzma
5. see for the first time in these playoffs an appearance from the real Alex Ginobili
6. Outrebound the hell out of Houston
7. Vogel outcoach MDA

And #8....we win it by 24 points, 120-96

Book it

Wearing the Mamba Jerseys they have to get it done man

I just want to see less rondo dude
Like I swear I’m this close to trying to figure out sone satanic black magic to curse Frank lol

Wearing the Mamba Jerseys they have to get it done man

I just want to see less rondo dude
Like I swear I’m this close to trying to figure out sone satanic black magic to curse Frank lol
Unfortunately the politics will not allow for him to be first one off the bench last game AND lose - only to go into the next game not playing much and hopefully win. The optics would look bad and the only reason why rondo gets so many minutes in general is political. It has to be. How can I see that he sucks ( a neurotic small 2 inch **** having clown) but Vogel an NBA head coach for many years not see it.

The only thing I wanna see from Rondo is him calling out plays from the sideline while holding a clip board next to JKidd. He still a Celtic to me

If Kyle Kuzma don't start showing me something real soon and RoCo continues to impact the game defensively, it will have proven why I was saying way back before the trade deadline that we should've gone hard after Rob Covington, who has a 99.6 defensive rating in the playoffs, 2nd only to pj tucker.

A lot of people don't realize how solid RoCo is on both end of the floor. He was the centerpiece in the Jimmy Butler to Philly trade because he that good.

This what he did in the last 4 games of OKC series. Ntm he averaging 2.6 steals and 1.5 blocks in the playoffs thus far!
20200906_093129.jpg

Kuzma bettah have a better game than Covington tonight because I can totally envision Covington on this Lakers squad and how much better we'd be defensively with him on the floor with AD and Bron. And I'd much rather pay $15 mil to Covington than sorry *** DGreen! Covington can guard guards and forwards, even power forwards!

Last edited:
Yeah RoCo has been a little bit surprising to me because he‘S gotten more consistent and a little better on both ends than before he was in hou

Yeah RoCo has been a little bit surprising to me because he‘S gotten more consistent and a little better on both ends than before he was in hou
Forget what RoCo did in Min. we have short memories. Go back to the RoCo who was in Philly before he started getting hurt. That RoCo is the same Roco you seeing now. Dude is like a Rob Horry/Bruce Bowen type of impact player. Always has been. The KEY with these type of role players is to surround them with a system and group of teammates where they would thrive.

Hou got themselves a championship piece.

Back
Top Bottom