**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I say they surprise Houston today

Double Tucker and Westbrook every play. Leave Gordon and Harden wide open. Make them beat you with wide open 3s see how it goes

also give Howard and Rondo 35 mins plus

also I want AD to post up at the 3 point line

I say they surprise Houston today

Double Tucker and Westbrook every play. Leave Gordon and Harden wide open. Make them beat you with wide open 3s see how it goes

also give Howard and Rondo 35 mins plus

also I want AD to post up at the 3 point line
Let’s see if Vogel has any common sense

I expect Westbrook to be ultra aggressive getting to the rim- which will completely take Houston out of their main plan of wanting to shoot 3s. I really hope we don’t double him when he penetrates instead let whoever is guarding him force him into mid range jumpers or floaters over their outstretched hands. This will make their shooters cold

but I have little faith. I think once he scores a couple shots we will double him and he will find open shooters etc.

aa060979-26f1-4bb9-9e2c-9d8171a61fa8_text_hi.gif

No Danuel House tonight, so no excuses.
Dammit. Bad sign when a player is missing from the opposition. Means Rivers going for 40.

remember the old saying: play the lakers, have a career night

Also game is at 6 not 530. Threw me off. Now I don’t have to ignore my kids for an extra hour hour.

Take that Marvin Williams. Going to Milwaukee and not even entertaining us

Got a feeling westbrook will have a better game today. Hes gotta be anyway, Just need to defend that 3 better.

Lakers outsmarting themselves. Sure leave Westbrook alone but not that open

McGee needs his Achilles torn to shreds is the only way Vogel will not play him He’s got nudes of Vogel

Back
Top Bottom