**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

was thinking of getting an AD jersey. are he and bron really changing numbers? i don't think they will.

Checks notes so far Javele is at 10 minutes a game and Dwert is at 14 minutes a game. Interesting...

Checks notes so far Javele is at 10 minutes a game and Dwert is at 14 minutes a game. Interesting...
Ya and those mins where we go small we get out scored, out rebounded, out hustled. Plumlee and mpj during the morris lebron kuzma lineups are like Barkley and Prime Melo out there.

Dwight and Javele must play more minutes IMO. I know we can go "small" with AD at the 5 but it doesn't make sense to me in this series.

If Plumlee is in the game, Javale gotta be in. I joker is in the game Dwight gotta be in.

No more lineups with Morris at the 5. Just doesn't make sense to me. We get killed on the boards when they do that.

Last edited:
0xpdq09x5jo51.jpg

Nuggets gonna adjust by playing more long wings and packing the paint when AD and LeBron go in

it’s gonna be on our shooters to make shots. Also Vogel to use JR and cook in short bursts to see if they can hit a couple 3s here and there. I think lakers will be open all game from 3

I’ll never get social media and peoples need to reply to guys like tucker. He’s clearly being sarcastic. Right? Help me out here

im so sick of hearing about how Jokic came back to contest that AD three.

people literally saying "ADs shot was great...dont get me wrong...but I feel bad for Jokic. did you see how he came all the way back to contest AD on that 3? what a player...ya AD was aiight"

xiv5rjpiuko51.jpg

Eia3JzbUwAEEAnN

It takes a special person to want to play for this franchise, and take the pressure that comes along with playing for this franchise. The pressure of following Magic’s footsteps, myself and the dynasty that we’ve had, it takes a special person to do that.

And if I need to convi
nce you come here, to carry that legacy forward, then you ain’t the one to be it.

I’m loving all the excuses. First it was ya manipulating the refs and now it’s Plumlee being the scapegoat and AD hitting a lucky shot that the amazing Jokic almost blocked. You’d think Jokic is Kareem they way he’s getting praised

hahaha

im so sick of hearing about how Jokic came back to contest that AD three.

people literally saying "ADs shot was great...dont get me wrong...but I feel bad for Jokic. did you see how he came all the way back to contest AD on that 3? what a player...ya AD was aiight"
Same, tbh doe NBA twitter made up of guys who want to see the Lakers lose.

I’m loving all the excuses. First it was ya manipulating the refs and now it’s Plumlee being the scapegoat and AD hitting a lucky shot that the amazing Jokic almost blocked. You’d think Jokic is Kareem they way he’s getting praised

hahaha
Ya, I am also loving how everyone says the Nuggets came back and almost won. they can do it again!

ya sure, assuming Jokic can score EVERY single basket down the stretch and get every single call like in game 2 AND lebron has 3 turnovers, 2 airballs in the last 5 possessions for LA then yes they can...i guesss :/.

of course nuggetsCAN win and I hopeLA takes them super serious but they make it seem like the lakers got lucky. we were up 8 with 3 mins left AFTER playing like garbage.

Last edited:
LeBronald not gonna have a sell out half again this series. I wouldn’t bet on it

he might however have another bad game next round assuming we get there lol

Back
Top Bottom