**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It's funny seeing the narratives shift daily :lol:

Same ****** saying Lebron can't be MVP because he has another top 5 player... are now saying AD ain't even a top 3 big in the league lol

Anyone copping the new Jeff Pearlman book “three ring circus”????

looks great

We have an "extra" gear still. Bron/AD haven't had one of those games yet where they play 40+ minutes together. Murray/Jokic have had like a dozen. :lol:

We came out firing vs Port and Houston after a couple games, if we can do that again, really clamp down and wear them out, we can get a nice 3-0 lead and really lean on em.

Note, they won't fold, they've shown that, but 3-0 vs us is a huge task and as I said, we still have another gear.

Hope we come out HUNGRY tonight.

Game day! Let’s go Lakers!

Hope they come out like Tyrese and execute :lol:
13799F4C-46CC-44B4-87D3-FEC3990FA171.gif

Denver will probably give us thier best shot tonight.

Gotta come out strong.

I pray Vogel doesn't let Plumlee play out their without Javele out there. They always make a small run when we go super small with Morris at the five.

We shot the three ball poorly last game. Better wide open 3 point shooting and defense without fouling will be key.

Dwight has to play smart. Play with the energy but no stupid fouls. Arms straight up. No swiping no reaching.

Let's get this!

Tbh I think Nugs already gave us their best shot
Ya we will see. I think the lakers have looked good in stretches but on offense we still can be better. I rewatched second half of game 2 and holy **** were we bad on offense. We could have won game 2 by 25 if we played normal. So many turnovers mostly unforced

Tbh I think Nugs already gave us their best shot
Word.

That game winner burns man, demoralizing.

They gon’ come out swinging, but they do every game. Best believe that each game their legs are getting a little more heavier, we just gotta keep gassing and keep being the hunter.

We PEAKING at the right time.

thats 6 wins in a row, lets make 7 tonight!!!!!

That second half Malone play a lot of Craig Dozier and mpj. All players with length and athletism. Wonder if they go heavy with these guys vs smaller less athletic guys like millsap Harris and Morris.

they’ll have more trouble scoring though with these guys. I’d leave Dozier open and force him to make shots if Jokic gets hot

I refused to believe lebron will have that same play he showed the second half of last game.

lakers will play much better today and go up 3-0.

Hopefully that’s the case

But if you rewatch the game you will also see that Vogel still hasn’t figured our rotations for this series yet. It’s clear as day that either McGee or Howard should be out there At least 75 percent of the time when Jokic is out there Instead he plays JaVale for 4 mins then doesn’t bring another center in til 7 min in 2nd quarter. In that time Jokic gets hot and or plumLee Grabs a few lobs and MPJ goes inside at ease.

maybe a loss will teach Vogel?

Back
Top Bottom