**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I noticed that. No idea why either smfh
I think they truly thought Miami was gonna lay over cuz No Bam or Dragon and they just settled for 3s

didn’t try to put the energy in to attack the zone
Then a little banter between Bron and Butler and he were are humble pie lol

I think that they thought that AD would play better. When he was playing bad other guys were trying to do too much. KCP shooting off balanced threes, over passing and the turnovers.

Reactions: DLF
4 - 0 so far this season : ) let's GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 more

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

WTF 4 - 1

Untitled-5.jpg

To put this game into perspective.

1. Jimmy had an incredible game.
2. Lakers turned the ball over 20 times just like they did in game 3 against Denver.
3. Lakers are still up 2-1
4. The Olynk three point shooting is causing tons of problems on offense and defense.
5. Even though they got down by double digits they kept fighting which was encouraging.
6. Lakers got lazy with attacking the zone and settled for too many 3s.
7. Miami did a great job at cleaning the glass which hurt our offensive rebounding.
8. Most of Butler's points were from the free throw line instead of brilliant shot making which is encouraging. Jimmy doesn't scare me offensively like some of the players they've played.
Only 12 of his 40 came from Ft’s what are you talking about

Jimmy HAD TO PLAY 45 on 70% shooting to get 40/11/13 with 28 on those points being in the paint and not a single 3pt-er

is god like!

Idk if he can go 3-4 games playing like that especially if the lakers played like **** and were in the game basically the whole time

Jimmy HAD TO PLAY 45 on 70% shooting to get 40/11/13 with 28 on those points being in the paint and not a single 3pt-er

is god like!

Idk if he can go 3-4 games playing like that especially if the lakers played like **** and were in the game basically the whole time

Outside of his aggressive scores, he gets quiet points. And I think he built himself for this. He played pretty good D on Bron to, pulling the chair from under him at the right moment. If the Heat can stop the corner 3s, the Lakers will have to adjust since that's where most of the 2nd tier players score from.

Very bad LBJ game and AD just dont show up early. The first half looked like a Vegas league scrimmage

Just woke up...

Still pissed.

Internet running wild with this is going to be 06 all over again....smh why did we have to blow this game...

I mean, what you expect them to say? They said the same thing after we lost game three to Denver. I'm just annoyed that we played with no sense of urgency; it was so predictable too.

The concerning part though is that this is the second consecutive game where our defense played like crap. We gave up a ton of points in game two as well but nobody really noticed because our offense was humming. We need to get back to the basics. Kelly olynyk shouldn't be dropping 20 on us like this.

Just woke up...

Still pissed.

Internet running wild with this is going to be 06 all over again....smh why did we have to blow this game...

It took a 70% 40 pt triple double, AD being in foul trouble in the first half, Bron taking 9 threes, and as many turnovers as their typical losses for them to lose. As maddening as it was, Jimmy would rather die a 1000 deaths than to be swept. I’m sure the Lakers will pick it back up Tuesday.

poor effort. its like they forgot what they did in games one and two. could of taken all hope out. no adjustments. on to game 4.

Vogel is good in game to game adjustment but HORRIBLE at in game adjustments

Miami ditched the zone and decided to play man but not switch on LeBron pick and roll and hard double AD... and we did nothing to exploit their man defense. This is why the AD fouls were killer. He choked, you can’t pick up a foul on Olynk on a screen.
On defense why didn’t we go UNDER the jimmy pick and rolls. He can’t shoot 3s. Let him. Also, trap him. Let Crowder take 3s if he wants.

Reactions: ct3
If I'm Vogel I'm giving Danny the first five minutes of tomorrow. If he ain't got it, I'm going to Kuz. For the most part, I thought he defended Jimmy well and was making shots last night.

I mean at this point Smith and Waiters can spot up and throw bricks like Danny. Why not give them a chance to make a few. at least they can run faster than bow-legged trotting slow motion Danny

Back
Top Bottom