**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm not worried. The Heat are a great team and a resilient team but so was Denver. Lakers played bad outside of the bench. I believe Davis and James will play better but the defense will need to improve.

fqw9guxuy9r51.jpg

If we are lucky enough to win the title it’s days like today that will make it taste better

Honestly I got super cocky after game 2. Now I’m humbled. I’m sure laker players are too. They are human after all. Except DG. He’s a wet hairy pussycat

It’s all good. We gotta take this one game at a time and this last showing was pretty lackluster. I trust they’ll make adjustment and get it going. Let’s go Lakers!

If there’s somehow any trade we can make in the off-season or during next season, we gotta get rid of DG.

Bron shoulda took that assignment. Not sure if he didn't want to give him fouls or if he just didn't want to leave off the shooters but idk lol. That game was weird.

A positive spin on it tho is it took an-time performance from Jimmy best of his career and AD's worst game and a bad lebron game and ****ty shooting/fouls for them to edge out the W.
but game was still winnable and the guys didn't execute.

had the lead in the 4th then gave up like b2b Kelly Olynk 3's lmao

I'm not worried. I don't see AD having bad and Jimmy Butler having great games like that 4 times.

Watching the game I kept waiting for Lebron to take over the way Jimmy was doing, but he wasn’t taking control of the offense/defense like I expected

Don't know about helping off Cowder though...he can hit open 3's.
But if you look at where crowder is standing. AD can cover both Olynk and crowder once they hard double Butler in the paint. Chances are he still shoots it. At that point butler was t missing that shot and you couldn’t trade baskets.

Can’t leave DG or KCP 1 on 1 with butler, they just too little for him.

Going to need to send a double and make other guys beat us.

Back
Top Bottom