**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

ko60majw1kt51.png

Jared Dudley gets a little bit too candid in these interviews. Most athletes try and keep things close to the vest and he's out here talking like a fan on a message board

Jared Dudley gets a little bit too candid in these interviews. Most athletes try and keep things close to the vest and he's out here talking like a fan on a message board

I agree. He always does that. But seems like guys haven’t gone at him all year so I’m sure they have accepted it. He’s given multiple interviews like this MID SEASON and said similar ****

Also, supermax? I hate that anyone can just be an NBA expert and have a show. Lol. Stay in yo lane

He seems smart. Is he smart enough to know that he need to be traded for a better piece tho?...

Scary how the Rockets are mirroring the mid 2000s Suns.

Rockets fans are already bracing for it. There's nothing in sports worse than having cheap/bad owner. You can trade players, you can fire general managers or team presidents but if your owner is bad you're stuck for life unless they sell the team.

🤔 Dudley is probably the 10th or 11th man on the roster...does he realize that adding more pieces and getting better means a severance package for him?

edit: oops thought this was the NBA Thread/Congratz

Wait. So they considering trading Harden?

I don't think they can afford to. they don't own their pics for the next several years and as long as they have Harden they can continue to sell tickets, merchandise and get playoff revenue. They wouldn't trade Harden until he starts to fall off production wise.

Man this week was a blur. I had my status instead of "remote" all week at my Boston based company work as "LAKERS 2020 CHAMPS" feels goodman.

saw my friend (celtics and nba fan) who talked to Vogel at a hotel gym earlier this season on a business trip, and Frank said well I'm glad to have that guy on my side in reference to the Kang.
Bron bringing us back from the dark ages is much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom