**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

nuleecx8crt51.jpg

Reading all your comments about the shirts.. so if we normally wear large on shirts, size up to xl on these championship shirts?
Almost impossible to tell. I wear large and got a large. Fits ok but feels boxy. Buy it from DSG bc you can return easily since they have actual stores.

What was the deals again? Caruso and a pick for Rose or Kuz and ??? for Rose

1)Lol
2) no way we Trading Caruso. Zero chance. Nada. Zilch. Unless it’s for a star.
3) I’m sick of these “nba executives think...” type rumors. Basically gm’s acting like NT nba threaders just throwing **** out there. And all very vague “Lakers may try and explore Chris Paul trade” ok.

They may also explore a trade for giannis and a trade for Luka. “Hey rob can we trade THT for giannis? “No Jeanie” “Ok just checking”. Headline: lakers strike out on trade for giannis

Not so sure we’d give up Caruso

Vogel and Pelinka are very high on him and what he brings on the defensive end

Meanwhile, sources say the Lakers offered a package involving Alex Caruso and draft compensation for Derrick Rose, which was rejected as the Pistons had set a high value on the former NBA MVP. The Lakers stood pat at the deadline — and VP of basketball operations Rob Pelinka instead upgraded the roster post-deadline. The Lakers remain the No. 1 seed in the West at 47-13.

Several ways a Rose trade could be accomplished.

You can pick and choose between Bradley, Kuzma, Cook, and #28 to make a deal work.

Caruso is untouchable.

Reactions: DLF
I'm assuming some of us in here actually live in the LA area? I do not. Was hoping someone might be able to help me out with checking out something at the El Segundo store if you are in the area. Doesn't seem like Lakers Store really updates their website to what is actually in store and I was hoping to pick up a specific jersey. If anyone is willing to help me out just DM me please, thanks.

I called my local DSG, but they said only the LA market would get championship clothes in-store. I ordered from Nike already, but would've cancelled my order had they had the clothes in-store.

I'm in Northern VA for the record.

I’d buy a 2nd rounder and trade Cook plus 2nd rounder for Rose

not that he’s not good but bc Detroit has no leverage and I value our players too much. Bradley is a good defender and championship player. Kuzma sucks but I’d rather package him WITH green.

rose is fine if they just need a guy who can create his own shot and when Bron needs to rest

it gets dicey if you put him with Bron at the same time though

I don't see how we get grant, he's gonna get paid this coming FA.

Our only realistic options are aging vets and ring chasers through trade or ones willing to take a paycut.

Anyones fanatics order shipped yet? Ordered the nike caricature shurt the day after the championship game and still no sign of shipping yet

Reactions: DLF
Anyones fanatics order shipped yet? Ordered the nike caricature shurt the day after the championship game and still no sign of shipping yet

just got an email a few min ago that the championship tee shipped, ETA 10/28 lol. I guess the free shipping code has his limitations.

I got the "expressive" shirt on preorder ETA 11/2

Back
Top Bottom