**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Judging by the Bill Simmons pod with Jared Dudley, he seems very tight with Bron now. They play video games and hung out daily. Plus Dudley seemed to have some say in coaches decision and pushing for certain coverages. “I would get on so and so and tell them to pressure so and so....”. Maybe he’s just a bull****ter but he is very experienced and when you watch him play, he actually makes the right play 90+ percent of the time

^well for me I like my shirts little loose because they shrink within time so I always get a xl for that
I’m not fat or nothing just prefer little loose because I could of gone with my size which is a large but I don’t like it too fitted and plus the length in tees I hate because feels short

the xl fits good just too box shaped and too much air space if that makes sense

you should be good with a large too be honest tho

Got my black champions shirt and black hat

still waiting for cartoon shirts

Bought from DSG

gfttun8g0qt51.jpg

Got my chamionship shirt. Man that thing does fit like a box. Tight at the sleeves but wide as ****. Nike ****ing sucks.
I had bought LeBron black t shirt with the 23 months ago but returned them bc they fit so weird. Tried on a size bigger and shirt was wide but sleeves were still tight. I hate Nike. First they won’t make regular Kobe shoes in normal quantities and now this. *******s

Ya the shirts I’ve bought recently are the same either too loose or too tight. And tight on the collar too. Nike wylin

Man I thought I was tripping with Nike’s sizing. Got a 23 jersey shirt and **** is tight as hell. Went up a size for all my championship merch. The snap is clean rocked it today and boy the look on these warrior **** boys :lol: also saw some guy rocking a Odom jersey :pimp:

Man I thought I was tripping with Nike’s sizing. Got a 23 jersey shirt and **** is tight as hell. Went up a size for all my championship merch. The snap is clean rocked it today and boy the look on these warrior **** boys :lol: also saw some guy rocking a Odom jersey :pimp:
was at a barbershop the other day in the Bay Area and someone said it was a lucky championship bc Klay and curry were hurt. And kd. Lol. Told the guy “I agree, like where Kyrie and love got hurt in 2015 and warriors won” lol

But then I realized the guy knew nothing about basketball and I felt bad so I started putting the lakers down to make him feel better. Lol

Back
Top Bottom