**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

^^^

What did whiteside do you? :lol:

Took his Bish

Zube would you be happy with 10 min? How about 8? :lol:

people clowned Javale and Dwight before they came here and ultimately made an impact. Anything is possible.

I mean I’m being realistic instead of thinking Lebron James can miraculously make Hassan Dwight Howard or even a Javale :lol:

Ive followed this dude right since he got to Miami, I’m convinced y’all havent watched him play at all :lol: My brother is a Heat fan and when Whiteside was "dominating" he waned him out of there

Keep going for the it’s personal with me card, there’s been literally no personal hate I’ve put on him in here, just pure basketball talk.

This team has been rolling and y’all are desperate for Hassan Whiteside. Have some standards :lol:

Last edited:
mo.PNG

The prodigal son returns.

This is just one of those weird, low effort games we used to have in the Kobe and Shaq/Kobe and Pau seasons. We would have a slow start and get pounded by a bad team do solely to a lack of effort. Honestly, I don't think LeBron should play another minute in this game. Not worth it. Just let the young guys get some run and let the chips fall where they may

Lakers stinking lol

Gasol must be like 9% from 3 for the season :lol:

That's what I'm saying, Gasol ain't it. He's slow-footed on defense, he can't catch lobs on offense and he can't hit a jump shot to save his life. At this stage, Whiteside might be an upgrade. He's a shot blocker and a rim protector. I'll admit that he's not the brightest dude but we're not asking him to do very much. Just catch a lobs, rebound and block shots for 20 minutes a game

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying, Gasol ain't it. He's slow-footed on defense, he can't catch lobs on offense and he can't hit a jump shot to save his life. At this stage, Whiteside might be an upgrade

Lord you might give someone a heart attack talking about whiteside...

Back
Top Bottom