**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I was happy reacquiring this jersey last year because I had to purge the made in USA version I got back in early 2003 due to it being cut too big which was a common flaw plaguing made in USA jerseys from the 2000s.

It was disappointing to learn that Mitchell & Ness f'd up by using the wrong font style on this jersey. A gentleman on here inadvertently helped me realize the discrepancy by posting a picture of an actual game jersey that was hanging in this Lakers fan's garage he turned into a museum. The Mitchell & Ness version didn't have the same font style like the one in that man's museum.

I admit I thought he had a fake jersey because the one he had differed from the retail version when I saw that picture. Then some other peeps on here convinced me he always gets legitimate items no matter what. That's how I learned the retail version was inaccurate. I appreciate all the peeps who chimed in that they f'd up with this one.

It was good when I reacquired it until I learned the wrong font style was used. Too bad they'll never rectify it either. At least I got something useful for it.
IMG_4927.JPG
IMG_4928.JPG

They said an extra two weeks for AD

He's not Even going to be looked at for two more weeks, very realistic chance that the extended another couple of weeks after that. I fully expect him to miss at least another month. AD could realistically miss over half of the season this year

You guys know that if we rush ad back early and he ruptures something, we will be horrible for the next 2 years minimum.

I’d rather he take 4 weeks to get right

I don't take too much from these games The AD isn't playing in but we have to at least tread water in the standings. We might mess around and be the six seed
I’d be completely cool with that. Weren’t many saying in the beginning of the season that we wouldn’t finish as the first seed anyway? I don’t see the big deal. We’ll be alright.

I’d be completely cool with that. Weren’t many saying in the beginning of the season that we wouldn’t finish as the first seed anyway? I don’t see the big deal. We’ll be alright.

There's a big difference between not being the one seed and being the 5 or 6 seed. Before the season I thought we would be the 2 or 3 seed. Now it's looking like we could be the 4, 5 or potentially 6 seed

I really detest watching us play offense this season.

Me too. Our offense is awful. I assume that we were in a shooting slump but apparently we're just a bad three-point shooting team and the first couple of weeks of the season were an aberration

Mathews
Shroeder
Gasol

All super super overrated

trade Shroeder now whilewe have chance

Back
Top Bottom