**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

But we’re also hurting, no stars, playing with kuzma and Kcp, which at times is a detriment in itself.

It’s a win.
True. But ****** in here thinking we elite bc we 500 without our stars.
Vogel isn’t adjusting to the injuries and instead wants to play “his way” as if Lebron and AD are still there. What can he do to help? More pick and rolls with Harrell. More Marc Gasol to play make from top of the key. Etc etc.

I get you Delusional but I think Vogel and staff are "pacing" the reserves as well. In other words, Vogel and staff could be doing the same with their coaching schemes. Maybe they don't feel a need to do all that PNR with Harrell or Marc at the top cause he already know those players can be effective doing that and he's saving those looks for later and allowing other guys to get acclimated - i.e. McLemore, Drummond - while giving THT a lot of ball handling duties so THT will be playoff ready.

Imho, when we're at full strength, we have an elite level bench.

And imagine if Marc and Trez went all out with PNRs and major minutes for Marc and one of them suffered an injury that could put them out 4 months. Knock on wood. Even KCP had a lil scare yesterday

We good right where we at. We the champs, I trust Big Frankie V and staff

True. But ****** in here thinking we elite bc we 500 without our stars.
Vogel isn’t adjusting to the injuries and instead wants to play “his way” as if Lebron and AD are still there. What can he do to help? More pick and rolls with Harrell. More Marc Gasol to play make from top of the key. Etc etc.

That I agree with, wondering what’s up with the gasol thing, cause dudes been pretty effective whenever he gets to play.

Reactions: DLF
Who just saw that dumb move Lonzo just did on defense that allowed the Knicks to send it to OT Lol

Yup, he def ain't Laker material

Tough Loss today, Vogel, Denis, KCP, Kuz, Drummond, Gasol, Morris, Wes, Farmar, Magic all trash, we should tank for a lotte.......wait, oh, we WON today? Oh, ****, my bad, was just catchin up thru the thread....

:lol:

You folks really livin and dyin while the JV handles half the varsity season. Got your feels all tight. :lol:

These guys have a .500 record WITHOUT two of the five best players in the NBA.

LA without Shaq and Kobe or Kobe and Pau would be drafting in the Top 3. This group is splitting one outta two for several weeks now.

Not even including Kuz missed time, Morris missed time, Schroder missed time, Drummond missed time, THT missed a game, KCP banged up.......

Come playoff time, healthy AND RESTED Bron/AD PLUS this supporting cast, good luck NBA.

GOOOOOOOOOD luck. 👍

💜💛

For real 😂😂😂. When LeBron went down I legitimately thought we would lose every single game AD and LeBron didn't play in. The fact that we're close to .500 and haven't lost that much ground is impressive. I'll take wins however we can get them, even ugly ones like yesterday

For real 😂😂😂. When LeBron went down I legitimately thought we would lose every single game AD and LeBron didn't play in. The fact that we're close to .500 and haven't lost that much ground is impressive. I'll take wins however we can get them, even ugly ones like yesterday
Mavs down 10 and blazers down like 20. Let’s go

It would be good for the whole squad to get a solid 7-10 games with both Bron and AD before the playoffs. Need to develop a rhythm heading in to postseason is key.

Can't be trying to hit your stride in game 5 of the first round tied 2-2 against a team that should be down 1-3.

Last edited:
It would be good for the whole squad to get a solid 7-10 games with both Bron and AD before the playoffs. Need to develop a rhythm heading in to postseason is key.

Can't be trying to hit your stride in game 5 of the first round tied 2-2 against a team that should be down 1-3.
I say we cut Kostas and McKinnie and sign two more 7 footers if you ask me

174121442_4626507487377739_107800575606493208_n.jpg

We all love Gasol...but Kobe was coming for Jordan's spot.

We know how much Jordan meant to Kobe. Jordan is the only choice.

Back
Top Bottom