**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

thumbs down.gif

Guys relax. We are fine!!
Get healthy. Get rhythm.
We suckd in the bubble. We will turn it up game 1 of the playoffs. Lebron and ad will average 40 each. Title number 18 on the way

lakers in 3.

here we go!!!! Ohhhweeeeeee

Lakers should seriously consider tanking for the 1st pick. Best to be 9th seed and purposely lose. Lebron can blame injury and skate through.

Or

build this team around NT favorites: tht and Drummond. Trade everyone else.

We signed Montrezl. Had his contract put us in a hard cap...he was very good for us all year. Then we threw that away despite being 21-7 with that team in order to cater to Drummond and ensure he is happy.

this is karma for ****ting on Gasol

Why is AD going half speed with every movement he makes? Dude never looks like he’s playing hard

Historically. Any team and/or their fans that believes they will just be pencilled into the finals and are overwhelming favorites by any and all pundits and players all year, generally don’t win it all. It happens so damn often I’ve lost count.

this year, everyone from the fans to random out of market radio host just say **** like “I hope the nets make it bc I wanna see Lebron vs those guys”.Basketball gods are real. They ain’t like that ****.

Historically. Any team and/or their fans that believes they will just be pencilled into the finals and are overwhelming favorites by any and all pundits and players all year, generally don’t win it all. It happens so damn often I’ve lost count.

this year, everyone from the fans to random out of market radio host just say **** like “I hope the nets make it bc I wanna see Lebron vs those guys”.Basketball gods are real. They ain’t like that ****.
so you saying BK not making it either lmao

😂

If AD is going to play like this, maybe he wasn’t ready to come back after all…. probably the same with Lebron. Of course if those two aren’t healthy then turn off the lights and let’s all go home.

Only thing that’s irritating is AD not even trying to do anything. I can deal with Bron coasting but AD playing with no effort is giving me pre bubble vibes

Back
Top Bottom