**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

824CAF79-9120-43B2-8FB3-206A085572DE.jpeg

He's been a shell of himself offensively and defensively. No matter how poorly and checked out LeBron looks during the regular season, I have 100% faith that he will turn it up in the playoffs. I don't know about AD. He's looked out of sorts literally the entire season. Even before the injury he was playing poorly

This is why I feel there’s no need to panic. This is really a season like no other, so they’re going half speed, coasting until it counts.

I hope that’s the case but shoot, these games count, if they end up having to play in the play-in anything could happen. Losing to three lower level teams in a row. Games seem to go one of two ways. They get a nice lead and blow it, or they go down 10 right off the bat and struggle to get back into the game.

Lost 6 out of the last 7, and going into a tough stretch.This team comes off to me as extremely entitled.

Lebron is gonna milk the ankle excuse. I predicted it several pages back. If we had beat kings and raptors, he would not have said it was sore.

not sure why they rushed him back if he was. Then Vogel played him 32 mins first game back.

Vogel’s huge mistake was not having ad load manage to start the season. That short offseason really screwed him

Can’t make this up:

Vogel literally said he’s using the last 9 games as practice

We are worse then last years clippers. More cocky. More entitled. We deserve all that is coming to us.

I want Lakers vs Clippers in 1st round.

Too see how AD and Bron hold it down against Rondo, PG, and Boogie...all guys with something to prove in the playoffs.

Drummond, Gasol, Dwight, McGee, etc…serious question does it really matter if Bron and AD aren’t healthy? I’m no Drummond fan at all but haven’t said much if anything about him lately… he’s not the reason the Lakers are losing, and if you swapped any of those other big men on the list I don’t think there would be any drastic change.

AD had heel/Achilles issues in the bubble, I’m sure he had to rest those injuries and his conditioning suffered.

If you've been there for numerous Lakers championship runs, you already know this season doesn't feel like one.

Don't keep your hopes up fellas. This year has disappointment written all over it
Just quote me from last week and add a “qft” bro. Save your energy. Been saying this for 3 weeks but you guys are too young to remember the lakers before last year

Just quote me from last week and add a “qft” bro. Save your energy. Been saying this for 3 weeks but you guys are too young to remember the lakers before last year

Looking back, I've only been wrong a handful of times. I didn't think the '01 Lakers would win the championship throughout most of that regular season. Injuries, lack of cohesion and lack of effort really made me think we wouldn't get it done. Then we won our last eight games in the regular season and just dominated in the playoffs. That was the ultimate flip the switch team.

I thought we were going to win the championship throughout most of the 03-04 and 07-08 seasons and we fell short.

Back
Top Bottom