**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I keep sayin, just get healthy and in the playoffs, I like our chances against anybody in the league.

But I mean, we got 20 year olds missin time now. :lol:

Can, we, PLEASE, for the love of GOD, have our entire roster in uniform for just a couple games? Please?

One comes back, one goes out. Two come back, one goes out. One comes back, 3 go out. God damn.

We go from havin plenty of ball handlers to we have AD bringin the ball up the court and then HE goes out. :rofl:

Please, just get to next week, get Schroeder back, get THT back, hopefully AD is ok, get Gasol in the actual rotation, and then hope Bron can be 90ish percent. Please, just give us the shot with a healthy lineup to make it happen. Right now, this has that 2013 vibe, just get in, just get in, just get in, Kobe/Pau/Dwight/Nash will figure it out, and game 80 Kobe goes down. :frown:

Get in the tourney, I'll take my chances with Bron/AD + crew will figure it out with "some" rest, and time to prep/film everything.

ozbp0vloarx61.jpg

I’ve harped on Pelinka for not bringing back rondo and or cousins etc. but that was out of frustration. Truth is, we have no idea how well this team could have worked and evolved if healthy. We know that this roster plus AD playing at 70 percent effort was 21-7.
Increase that to 90 percent effort plus add mclemore and Drummond and I have no doubt we would have won

But not only do we lose AD but then Lebron too WTF. You couldn’t make this **** up. And I’m not talking sprained wrist or dislocated finger. I’m talking Achilles and high ankle sprain ****. Then our third best player is out for 3 weeks total across two different times to covid. Gasol, our starting center out 2 weeks to covid.

team is cursed.

It’s hard being a Laker fan. The purple and gold represents greatness and this team is not it.

Back
Top Bottom