**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kind of hope Vogel doesn’t tax AD too much rest of the way. He can’t be playing 40 a night while taking dives at the end

6th or 7th at this point I’m fine with either, AD finally looking like himself and Lebron doing Lebron things we can hang with anybody.

Kuzma and THT, other role players are the biggest questions marks now going forward. Hopefully they step up.

*side not: I think Drummond aint the type of guy that’s able to funnel negative energy/noise into fuel and motivation. He seems mentally soft and defeated. Cant worry about this dude just have him play spot minutes for matchups and let’s move on next season.

185237883_4691154437579710_2890475259084322304_n.png

36uq359738y61.jpg

Blazers got Rockets/Jazz/Suns/Nuggets :nerd:
True. But the way it’s shaping out. The jazz nuggets and suns might already have been boxed into their respective spots by then.

I prefer 7th to be honest. Dominate the first play in. Still get 3 games before play in and 4-5days off post first play in game assumw they win first one

I'm fine with the play-in tournament, especially if we play the Warriors

Screenshot_20210510-091719_Google.jpg

We've beaten the crap out of them this season and our only loss was on MLK Day when we blew a 20-point lead. Honestly, the additional game might help with getting LeBron and Shroeder back up to speed. Among first-round matchups, I'd rather play the Suns than the Clippers or Jazz. We're not in a bad spot. The most important thing for us is to get everybody healthy and in rhythm

Just get in the playoffs as healthy as possible. And let the chips fall where they may.

This is a team that’s played well on the road. They’ve been going through the motions for the last 3 months or so due to injury.

I hate to make this comparison. But if they play how they should. I see similarities to the 2009-10 Celtics team. That team started the season hot and proceeded to look very average throughout the rest of the season only to turn it on and become a problem in the playoffs.

I remember people saying they were washed and finished when they slipped to the 4 seed and that Miami might beat them in the first round that year. Side note, thank God the Lakers beat those jabronis in game 7 that year.

Great W

needed that for morale and to keep guys together.

lets finish SOLID

Time to get revenge for that knicks game and try and build some chemistry against Houston.

While I’m not necessarily “worried” about playing in the play-in tournament, it’s just one extra thing to deal with that never even crossed our minds maybe a month or so ago.

Back
Top Bottom