**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I love Shaq the player had his big *** jersey as a kid lol but tier 1 lakers should be reserved for lifers. Kobe and Magic only.

• Wow
Reactions: MVP
Interesting read here. It really highlights Why I'm not really afraid to play Phoenix in the playoffs. Phoenix has only missed 11 games from starters the entire season. Chris Paul has done wonders for that franchise and a lot of their guys have stepped their game up but let's not discount how big of a factor historically good injury luck has played for the sun's team. And this weird, condensed season with COVID thrown on top of that, the Suns have somehow completely insulated from injuries.

I don’t understand those types of challenges. If it’s gonna be a jump all just save the challenge for the 4th quarter

I'm fully aware that the Sun's will make a run and most likely win this game but there's nothing scary about Suns team. None of their keys guys outside of CP3 have playoff experience and no one to guard AD or LeBron. As a Lakers fan I'd rather play Phoenix than the Clippers, Jazz or Nuggets in the first round.

I'm fully aware that the Sun's will make a run and most likely win this game but there's nothing scary about Suns team. None of their keys guys outside of CP3 have playoff experience and no one to guard AD or LeBron. As a Lakers fan I'd rather play Phoenix than the Clippers, Jazz or Nuggets in the first round.
I almost want Vogel to sit all our starters second half just to send a message

If only we weren’t 3 games back of 9th

Back
Top Bottom