**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Damn I thought dudz was done for the season! Whoaaa niceee

and my boy DS17 BYKE!!!!!!!!!!

lets goooo
f31d2f54769fd869e163d0f0313b892667261090.gifv

Utah been sputtering lately and the Blazers have been red hot, not surprising they beat the Jazz last night really. They'll probably take out PHX as well tonight.

Conley and Mitchell have been sitting out, nursing injuries. Certainly would play a factor in round 1 match up.

Last edited:
I don’t understand the “quick turnaround” or “oh gotta get to 6th to rest” thing you read

Lakers are resting now

Lebron hasn’t played in weeks
Ad in 12 weeks til recently.

we prob rest Sunday, Monday. Play play in Tuesday then rest wed to sat.

thats 5 days in 7 off next week. Most of our practices are improving ourselves as oppose to preparing for specific team

I’m interested to see what Lakers do with THT’s contract this off-season, he def talented. He gonna go Arenas contract route?

I’m interested to see what Lakers do with THT’s contract this off-season, he def talented. He gonna go Arenas contract route?
There’s a max to what they can offer.
His contract for like 8-10 mill is already written

i got a feeling we gonna play the clips in the first round boys.

all these teams dont want it with the lakers in the first round. you bout to see the suns beat the blazers on the last game of the season so the lakers can move to 6th place

nuggets bout to lose on purpose to play dallas

might even see the clippers try to throw a game if the nuggets win both their games lol

Clippers in the 1st round would be noice!

With the Clippers having Playoff Rondo, Ibaka, and Boogie you want to get them early. Play the Clippers before they start to develop a hot streak and immediately take it to them while it's early.

Clippers in the 2nd rd in 2021 gonna be a much tougher out than the 2020 version so I'd much rather get em sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom