**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Meh. Appreciated Rondo in the bubble but i think part of his success was because he had another floor general with Lebron and made it so much easier for him to facilitate and pick his spots.

I don't see him having the same success rate when he's the only main facilitator and the defense will focus more on him while trying to get the others going.

wmul073vp0z61.png

So all of the LA sports radio is saying rest AD and Lebron this weekend and just settle for the 7th seed.

I can see both sides of the argument.

What are yall's thoughts?

Tomorrow is gonna hurt
Idk if I’ll watch
Too think this man did all this hard work and prove he is the best and show his love for the game and he can’t be here in person and say a speech himself just hurts. Since I was 11 years old watching the nba finals vs sixers getting into basketball and this kid with a Afro just try and the best give it his all. Since then and always a Kobe fan forever
Thank you Kobe!

So all of the LA sports radio is saying rest AD and Lebron this weekend and just settle for the 7th seed.

I can see both sides of the argument.

What are yall's thoughts?
Gotta get in a tune up before the main event.

If Bron and AD feel they're ready to go, no need to wait imo. Get some game run in ya system before you hit the road in round #1.

That's more important than the final score, whether we end up #6 or #7 doesn't matter.

no trolling, honest question. laker fans aren’t worried there’s no continuity in your team heading to the playoffs this year? schroeder, lebron and AD missed a ton. seems like chemistry on the court will be an issue even if they’re healthy.

Back
Top Bottom