**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So all of the LA sports radio is saying rest AD and Lebron this weekend and just settle for the 7th seed.

I can see both sides of the argument.

What are yall's thoughts?

Personally I hope they push for that 6 seed and avoid the play in game outright. At the very least make Portland play their guys tomorrow in a game which Denver will likely be trying to win to lock that 3 seed down.

On paper they should beat Golden State, Memphis or San Antonio in a one and done game. But I don’t want them to risk a potential short term injury which in a best of 7 series would be minimal, but in a win or go home 1 game play in could potentially be devastating.

Personally, I would like at least a full round of play before playing the Clippers. Whether that be facing the Suns or Nuggets, IDC.

Reactions: DLF
If lakers win today

the nuggets will be in an AWKWARD position.
If they win Sunday (assuming lakers beat pelicans) they will basically be winning to play lakers in first round lol

if they tank, it will be seen as them actively avoiding the lakers. Which basketball gods hate

Clippers making it real obvious they don't want to play LAL out the gate cause they know they need a round to gain some momentum before facing the better teams who advance to the next round. Clippers would rather play a weaker Dallas squad cause they know they ain't quite ready to BATTLE AD and Bron this early LOL

Either way Lakers finna dice em up like Slapchop

Kuzma dumb as a Martian rock smh. Nobody under the basket and deflects the ball out of bounds trying to take a rebound away from Drummond when he saw AD2 was already in position SMH

Can't wait til we trade his ***

Drummond = Prime Kwame with a bigger body.
giphy.gif

-foe

Back
Top Bottom