**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Last year we set the standard for what this team's championship level play supposed to look like.

Although this year's team is different, a lot of the same cats still on the squad.

So if we playing like **** in the first half and we losing by double digits against an inferior Warriors team that has ZERO INTERIOR DEFENSE and we keep chucking up jump shot after jump shot instead of pounding the ball inside, these Lakers gonna get called out by Lakers fans who know what taking care of business against an inferior opponent is all about.

Fact is, we played soft for 3 and a half quarters last night in an important game. Yes, we flipped the switch and escaped with a win.

But we play like this against LAC, BKN, PHILLY, and any other legit contender in the playoffs, we will certainly be up for disappointment.

This squad needs to figure this out fast, cause one thing is for sure: The King ain't nowhere near 100%.

The road to Back 2 Back gonna be a lot harder just like '88 when our Lakers needed 7 games for three series in a row to capture the chip, arguably the most difficult Lakers title journey in the franchise's history.

This ain’t anything new. We have multiple games like this every season, shouldn’t be that shocking to people by now if you really watch basketball.

Its a part of the game and a big part of being a champion, finding a path to victory, even when things aren’t going your way…you stay SOLID, keep FIGHTING and dont FOLD. The tide most certainly always turns, you just have to IDENTIFY when it does keep your team within striking distance. This is a part of the brilliance of a guy like lebron james or chris paul, these guys are managing the game in real time, not freaking out, succumbing to their emotions and folding like fans. Your not going to blow out teams every night, you need to be able to win gritty, ugly games like this.

quite possibly the game of the year for us and most of y’all were in here acting like jackasses not even giving us a shot.

for sure we know who to take in the trenches now.

Lost respect for alot of the “fans” up in here

so fickle man, don’t want y’all rooting for the squad if and when **** hit the fan y’all run around with your heads cut off.

shout out to @kvsm23vs24 and @CP1708 doods are the most level headed fans in here during the whole game.

y’all act like u never watched basketball before, like there aren’t 2 half’s, like we haven’t flipped the switch before and didn’t win the chip last season on our DEFENSE.

most of y’all better off NOT posting during the game.

PULL YALL SKIRTS UP, PATHETIC.
PinkDismalArawana-max-1mb.gif

I swear...

It's crazy that guys complain about how other people root for their team....

Skirts?

Come on son.

We all grown men and women. We can talk crap during the game and criticize if we want.

What you gonna do pull up to Temecula and tell us how to root for our team?

Nah bruh.

Last year we set the standard for what this team's championship level play supposed to look like.

Although this year's team is different, a lot of the same cats still on the squad.

So if we playing like **** in the first half and we losing by double digits against an inferior Warriors team that has ZERO INTERIOR DEFENSE and we keep chucking up jump shot after jump shot instead of pounding the ball inside, these Lakers gonna get called out by Lakers fans who know what taking care of business against an inferior opponent is all about.

Fact is, we played soft for 3 and a half quarters last night in an important game. Yes, we flipped the switch and escaped with a win.

But we play like this against LAC, BKN, PHILLY, and any other legit contender in the playoffs, we will certainly be up for disappointment.

This squad needs to figure this out fast, cause one thing is for sure: The King ain't nowhere near 100%.

The road to Back 2 Back gonna be a lot harder just like '88 when our Lakers needed 7 games for three series in a row to capture the chip, arguably the most difficult Lakers title journey in the franchise's history.
We’ll be ok

Warriors first half was an anamoly

we were coming off last 10 games of the season where we literally said were like “practices” meanwhile the warriors last 20 games were playoff games so they were better equipped to handle a 1 game playoff.

similar to blazers game last year. They went through entire bubble trying to win every game so they had intensity dialed up already while we were trying to rev the engine after the car was parked in snow for 2 weeks.

also warriors roster is built so uniquely that any team woulda struggled in a single game series.

You can also look at it like: now that we went through intensity laden game, we will be more ready for game 1 then if we had a week off In LA with Lebron partying every night

Matter fact, round up all them kobes u got and throw em in the trash :rofl:

pathetic, ready to throw the season away after 1 half

There were no grown men in here last night, y’all were acting like straight ****

kobe would be big dissapointed

Bruh...I ain't the one.

Been posting in here with the vets since 06.

If you don't like how people post that have been posting for YEARS.

Hit ignore...it's as simple as that.

But I know I will post anyway I please in this thread.

“Damn tht or Drummond stop turning the ball over you fool”

NT: laker fans root against their own.

ok

Maybe next time I’ll say “awww tht turned it over for the 15th time. It’s ok. You’re great! Here’s a participation trophy”

I ain’t telling no one how to root, I’m just making an observation of how much y’all cry and root against your own team.

Explain how pointing out bad play is rooting against the team.

Now DLF DLF says off the wall stuff but he does that all the time.

Besides him, nobody was saying I hope we lose.

So once again...who rooted against their own team?

And stop with the Kobe would be disappointed nonsense...

I’m not even a pull receipts guy (thats corny)

but every game bro u in here whining pressing guys, I couldn’t even imagine what u would be like on the bench during a game like this.

but do your thing man, keep doing YOU.

187666219_323706809116457_876769262890779707_n.jpg

I'd like to see LBJ have a close out game like how Kobe in 2010 Game 6 WCF just went into teeth out blood sucking dagger mode to eliminate the Suns and sent Steve Nash crying in the locker room right after that game.

But LBJ is not about that life and doesn't have that killer instinct like Kobe & MJ had in them.

I’m so thankful Lebron chose to come to the Lakers man. What a player.

I was wondering who the 5th player was going to be in the Ad/Bron/KCP/Caruso finishing lineup. I think Wes might be the best fit. Kuz is probably the 2nd best fit.

Dennis struggled but I’m not going to completely right him off.

Back
Top Bottom