**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I was listening to 957 yesterday and they were literally complaining about fouls all day long. No actual analysis at all just complaining about fouls. Same thing on the GSW subreddit. It’s no wonder Warrior fans have the basketball IQ of a door knob. I always root for bay teams but I can’t wait for Steph to leave so these fair weather dumbass fans who don’t even like basketball can go back to not caring.
95.7 the game is unlistenable

ironically the best radio person ever is the big fat guy in the afternoon. Ray Ratto? He shuts the other homer’s up so often that it’s almost awkward.

one guy: “wow. The refs were awful. Steph never gets calls. He’s the only superstar that doesn’t get calls and doesn’t shoot lots of free throws!!”

ray ratto: “ya bc steph is a shooter and plays outside. Doesn’t draw contact”

95.7 the game is unlistenable

ironically the best radio person ever is the big fat guy in the afternoon. Ray Ratto? He shuts the other homer’s up so often that it’s almost awkward.

one guy: “wow. The refs were awful. Steph never gets calls. He’s the only superstar that doesn’t get calls and doesn’t shoot lots of free throws!!”

ray ratto: “ya bc steph is a shooter and plays outside. Doesn’t draw contact”

Ray Ratto is legit. Been out here forever.

With the lack of size on Phoenix, I wonder if THT could make an impact attacking the rim. But I guess that would mean less minutes for Wes, whom might be needed to guard Booker. But Caruso has done a good job guarding him before.

We beat PHX handily the last meeting without Bron. Therefore we beating them again on Sunday with a full squad. But PHX will take Game 2.

We then go up 3-1, lose game 5 at PHX then finish em off at home in G6

With the lack of size on Phoenix, I wonder if THT could make an impact attacking the rim. But I guess that would mean less minutes for Wes, whom might be needed to guard Booker. But Caruso has done a good job guarding him before.

I remember Caruso frustrating the hell out of Booker lol.

It's not that Drummond has been terrible, but overall the team just functions better overall when he's not on the floor.
That's where Pelinka may have goofed since Dre doesn't spread the floor.

Couldve gotten Boogie instead, but Rob Lowe chose Drummond.

Can't wait for LAL vs LAC because I will be paying close attention to who will make the bigger impact between Boogie and Andre

THE G.O.D. THE G.O.D. :pimp: shoutout to the GZA

Drummond had some nice blocks. I don’t want to completely **** on him but that’s a crazy stat.

AD @ the 5 is a cheat code. Break glass in case of emergency if you will. We only use it when we need it. I don’t mind that tbh.

That's where Pelinka may have goofed since Dre doesn't spread the floor.

Couldve gotten Boogie instead, but Rob Lowe chose Drummond.

Can't wait for LAL vs LAC because I will be paying close attention to who will make the bigger impact between Boogie and Andre
But boogie is completely unplayable against curry and like players

Drummond can stay in front of them on those pick and rolls

Is there a star less trustworthy in pregame hype then AD? He said the kings and raptors games were “must wins”.
Said the dubs game was a must win too before laying an egg for 3 quarters

now he’s saying LA can beat anyone and that if we play like we did vs them last week we’ll be fine.

10 and 8 confirmed for AD lol

Back
Top Bottom