**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The play that really shows the type of player Caruso is, was the play where he had an open 3, hit the side of the backboard and you saw the warriors bench heckling him as he runs back on defense. Caruso didn’t get angry, he didn’t hang his head, he went back on defense and forced a Steph turnover.

The guy never gives up, and just continues to play.

the man looks like he smells like unwashed butt hole and salami. ofcourse hes going to have ice in his veins

I’m here to defend Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 right now.

twitter is full of people calling Vogel’s decision to play Drummond or any other center next to AD as overt malpractice and I won’t stand for it. Of course AD should play center a decent amount but people have forgotten last year and the first half of this year-its best to have another big man next to ad for small stretches bc a) AD isn’t Lebron or Kobe and can’t carry that load all game, it allows him to roam more and not be tied down to a 7 footer banging all game and getting tired by the end (we’ve seen this plenty) b) having two 7 footers in stretches just makes us ginormous on defense which against most teams is huge for us.

that warriors game has everyone confused man. All other teams from here on our play have a legit centers in the west.

vs Phoenix, play Drummond or Marc vs Ayton but go with AD and even Trez vs Saric.

vs nuggets or Portland (if we are fortunate enough to move on) play Drummond Marc vs Jokicin stretches to give him suffer looks. Va Portland they will sometimes play Kanter and Nurcic together and you obviously can’t have Lebron or Kuzma guarding one of those. Same for LAC with Zubac and Ibaka.

Give Drummond Marc and Trez 16-20 mins at c With AD getting the rest at C. Prob solved.

q4ybvrlaxc071.jpg

Ah Brosizzle that’s right

Getting Drummond is THE KEY. Trust me bros. we were missing that Dwight Howard/McGee presence on D and Drummond solves this.

Now we are ready to compete with BKN, Den, Phx, LAC come playoff time given we 100% healthy going in
You will see bro. He will alter shots, block shots, and defend the paint with pride. I've seen it happen time and time again. It's not like Drummond a mediocre big like Zubac. He was just playing for **** squads surrounded by a losing mentality.

Ain't nothing like playing next to an Anthony Davis and Bron James that'll have people scratching their heads like they saw with Howard last year.
If y'all think Drummond was acquired to play spot minutes, think again.

Trudell already told you he's going to play a minimum 30 min a night. Which likely means he's closing.

Thank me later. This small ball lineup where AD at the 5 days are over now that Drummond is here.

Mistaking Dre for Dwight and Javale and thinking Dre will be a liability therefore we can't play him at the 5 against lineups with small ball centers is silly.
Couldn’t remember the person I was having all these Drummond debates with 😂

We got Drummond for free.

he had6 and 10 vs knicks
16 10 vs pacers

10 and 10 vs pels

had 2 big blocks vs warriors while only allowing Steph 6 points in the 16 mins he played. Only -1 in a game where he shouldn’t have even been able to play.
Not saying he’s great. Even good. But the idea that he is a negative is getting out of hand
AD makes 3-4 of those easy jumpers he missed in the first and all of a sudden AD and drummind works lol. AD played like **** for 3 quarters.

We closing the book on Drummond already? Before the playoffs even start? LOL

Let's wait n see bro...before pulling out all the receipts.

Cause I guarantee you....Trez can't guard Jokic, Ayton, Nurkic, Kanter, Boogie, Gobert, Porzingis, and Embiid. Who else am I missing lol.

And let's not act like Drummond is a scrub cause he ain't. If he was, Pelinka wouldn't have acquired him. If we didnt need him, you comfortable playing Gasol 30 min each night?

Let's not pre-emptively assume Drummond is of no use. Cause you dam well know he is a key piece to us winning the chip.

In this league if you dont got a center, midas whale say you the Golden State Warriors and Boston Celtics lol. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
We closing the book on Drummond already? Before the playoffs even start? LOL

Let's wait n see bro...before pulling out all the receipts.

Cause I guarantee you....Trez can't guard Jokic, Ayton, Nurkic, Kanter, Boogie, Gobert, Porzingis, and Embiid. Who else am I missing lol.

And let's not act like Drummond is a scrub cause he ain't. If he was, Pelinka wouldn't have acquired him. If we didnt need him, you comfortable playing Gasol 30 min each night?

Let's not pre-emptively assume Drummond is of no use. Cause you dam well know he is a key piece to us winning the chip.

In this league if you dont got a center, midas whale say you the Golden State Warriors. Good luck with that lol
Sure Drummond can be a useful player, but that's not what those receipts are saying LOL. I never said close the book on Drummond, my stance has always been the Lakers will be playing AD at the 5 spot when it matters the most so whoever they play the other 15 minutes or so at center is whatever

Bay Area sports radio is unbearable today and yesterday. It’s literally been 2 non stop days about how bad officiating was. They are nitpicking the smallest of plays- most of which we’re ACTUAL fouls.

Drummond looked more effective than scrotum against the warriors.
Those post entry passes were terrible

Bay Area sports radio is unbearable today and yesterday. It’s literally been 2 non stop days about how bad officiating was. They are nitpicking the smallest of plays- most of which we’re ACTUAL fouls.

What part of the Bay do you live in? I lived in the Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek area for awhile

This was the most annoying playoff series I can remember. The Lakers were clearly better, especially once Yao Ming went out but whenever we played in Houston we just completely fell apart. We blew them out in every game in LA and got blown out in the games in Houston. A bunch of scrubs for the Rockets went crazy that series.

I was listening to 957 yesterday and they were literally complaining about fouls all day long. No actual analysis at all just complaining about fouls. Same thing on the GSW subreddit. It’s no wonder Warrior fans have the basketball IQ of a door knob. I always root for bay teams but I can’t wait for Steph to leave so these fair weather dumbass fans who don’t even like basketball can go back to not caring.

Warriors were getting calls the first half. I don't want to hear it.

facts. I had warriors fans on my *** yesterday complaining about the last few calls. I let them know it went both ways let’s talk about the 1st half non calls and of course they ****. It’s a 4 quarter game don’t get mad that y’all team had 20 turnovers and choked the game away.

Back
Top Bottom