**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kinda had a feeling we wouldn't take game one but I thought it would just be a close game we didn't pull out.

As bad as we played we made a few runs and got close but then had some bone headed plays, or missed wide open 3's.

Have to improve on the freethrow line and on the defensive rebounds. Gave up way too many second chance points.

bmit91gpwx071.jpg

Gotta stop playing Drummond together with AD

tbh they might have to just not plant Drummond af all soon lol

need the shooters to his their3s tho
Lots of open misses

Bron played a c- game
AD gotta be playing at like a b+ level or higher

On IQ alone, Gasol and AC in the starting 5 would be a good start.

If a bench of Schroder, Drummond, Kuz, Kieff, THT, and Wes can't get it done, then we don't deserve to win

Last edited:
ya this was a pretty typical pedastrian like game 1 from bron
def could have been better but he always gets better as the series goes along

i'm sure AD will too but i just hate how consistently he has these stinkers and we've seen he can be a generational top 5 2 way player

On IQ alone, Gasol and AC in the starting 5 would be a good start.

If a bench of Schroder, Drummond, Kuz, Kieff, THT, and Wes can't get it done, then we don't deserve to win
Too late for that now

Starting lineup has to stay the same except ad at 5 and Morris at 4 or Lebron at 4 or something

lol at lakers: miss out in Murray less nuggets and the Mitchell -less jazz lol. Oh well

Too late for that now

Starting lineup has to stay the same except ad at 5 and Morris at 4 or Lebron at 4 or something

lol at lakers: miss out in Murray less nuggets and the Mitchell -less jazz lol. Oh well
Who says it's too late to tweak the starting 5 when this whole team ain't even been together all year LOL.

It's damn near a must to be open to having different starting 5's depending on the opponent. Vogel has to be even more flexible this year if he has any hope in repeating as champs.

We can close with AD at the 5 but we gotta start Gasol vs Ayton and Alex on Booker/ KCP on CP3.

Dumb Dennis and Dumber Drummond ain't the permanent starting 5 answer trust me.

Who says it's too late to tweak the starting 5 when this whole team ain't even been together all year LOL.

It's damn near a must to be open to having different starting 5's depending on the opponent. Vogel has to be even more flexible this year if he has any hope in repeating as champs.

We can close with AD at the 5 but we gotta start Gasol vs Ayton and Alex on Booker/ KCP on CP3.

Dumb Dennis and Dumber Drummond ain't the permanent starting 5 answer trust me.
I said what u said

you CAN change up center lineup but you cannot move Dennis to bench now (which is what your original post said). Vogel had all year to play with lineups. Too late now. Save for the center lineup, everything else is what it is.

it would show the team that we are panicking.

Suns are playing a disguise small ball. Ayton is like a small ball center bc he’s soft. So AD should have no problem starting. Can even put Lebron at the 4 without size drop off

Back
Top Bottom