**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

if you are struggling to hit a 3 why the **** dont your coach put in guys who can atleast try to make a 3? like mclemore, kieff, and gasol?

lebron played 36 minutes and ad 38 in a loss.

if you are struggling to hit a 3 why the **** dont your coach put in guys who can atleast try to make a 3? like mclemore, kieff, and gasol?

malpractice lol
wes had hardly any burn
ben mac 0. (might be defense with him?)
mark 100% needs minutes though it's annoying

this

called a timeout halfway thru 3rd and i thought vogel was gonna take out drummond but nah he came back almost finished the whole quarter. I just dont get it smh

186259740_4736159043079249_7142773340355208296_n.jpg

Gasol is the center to start. Need to space the floor for AD. Trezz and Drummond with AD does nobody any favors.
It’s not time to get Drummond and Trezz paid next year. It’s high leverage basketball at the highest level. Drummond and Trezz are not playoff players.

They gotta match up with Phoenix's speed. Might need to bench Drummond and go with Wes or Kuz.

I'm sure Vogel will wait another half/game before making that drastic a change though.

Sucks that AD is this type of player but I think we need to get him touches to start the game to get him engaged. He didn’t touch the ball for the first 4-5 mins of the game.

Ideally he would be able to be aggressive whenever he wants but he just isn’t that type of superstar.

KCP had probably 4 wide open corner 3's he missed. He did that in the Port game 1 too, then responded well. If he does that again here, we should be ok.

AD plays better, KCP hits a shot or two, we're in good shape.

I mean, AD didn't play well, KCP missed everything, Kuz scoreless, Bron was just ok, we missed a dozen free throws and lost by 9.....

Couple small tweaks and we should be in business.

KCP had probably 4 wide open corner 3's he missed. He did that in the Port game 1 too, then responded well. If he does that again here, we should be ok.

AD plays better, KCP hits a shot or two, we're in good shape.

I mean, AD didn't play well, KCP missed everything, Kuz scoreless, Bron was just ok, we missed a dozen free throws and lost by 9.....

Couple small tweaks and we should be in business.

Literally, just 2-3 of those go in and it's very very close at the end.

Just an off night vs a well rested team, on the road.....

Bron and co usually adjust and come back strong. Do that, and we get HC goin forward. :smokin

Lakers will be straight. Everyone knows lebron uses game 1 as a feel out game. I expect Vogel to start making adjustments and for lebron/AD to turn it up.

Any news on Cp3?

Back
Top Bottom