**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If Vogel ****s around with our lineups today, we’ll lose. We need to treat this game with the proper urgency.

I really don’t want to go down 0-2 to this team man.

Been away for the past few days & came back to the media saying they don't know if you can count on AD to show up consistently in big games.....

Dude is ALWAYS engaged defensively for 1, for two he averages 28/11 on damn near 55% for his playoff career.

He played like *** on Sunday but people keep trying to make this narrative stick & it's wrong.... like extremely wrong.
the thing with AD when it comes to that narrative i tihnk has to do with consistency. especially this year. dude seems to be very on and off
30/15 one game then 15/2 the next game :lol:

although i understand the short off season and injuries for sure had its toll this year

last year he kinda did it in the playoffs too where he would lay a stinker per series lol

tn89mocqca171.jpg

To be fair to Dennis in the non-LBJ minutes he's still playing mostly with a two big combination of AD, Drummond, and Trez... pretty poor spacing lineup, doesn't allow him to do his thing.

For game 2 I'd like to see Vogel play Gasol with the 2nd unit, and if he gets attacked on defense then make an adjustment...some movement on offense, and LBJ in the post.

Makes sense. Can’t panic after a game that we coulda won with 2 more 3s made and 4 more ft made. That’s how he sees it.

doesn’t mean he won’t limit drummonds mins so I won’t overreact

Plus y’all really wanna see Vogel’s nudes? Nah man. Continue to start drum

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom