**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Too many “ifs” for us this post season if you ask me.

IF ad aggresive
IF Lebron is healthy
IF Vogel plays the correct center.

Of course it’s very possible to win it this way but like Jared Dudley said, it will end up being a crazy run for us since we are still in mid-season form trying to figure out Our team in the playoffs. All other contenders know their personel. Know their lineups and plans of attack etc. we still here wondering which big will play and when

here’s to hoping for the best. (Also at the end of the day the remedy for all this is: ad and Lebron have to play like superstars)

Too many “ifs” for us this post season if you ask me.

IF ad aggresive
IF Lebron is healthy
IF Vogel plays the correct center.

Of course it’s very possible to win it this way but like Jared Dudley said, it will end up being a crazy run for us since we are still in mid-season form trying to figure out Our team in the playoffs. All other contenders know their personel. Know their lineups and plans of attack etc. we still here wondering which big will play and when

here’s to hoping for the best. (Also at the end of the day the remedy for all this is: ad and Lebron have to play like superstars)
What exactly is there left to figure out? We know what big men will play.... Drummond is the starter and AD will get plenty minutes at the 5.

I don't think Vogel will move off of Drummond in the starting lineup until he has no other choice...which probably won't be until an elimination game. In all honestly, what is this high school varsity hoops? Who cares that much about a starting lineup anyway...

Whatever game plan the Lakers had to defend the Suns pick and roll just throw that one out the window. Run traps against Booker and CP3, get the ball out of their hands or just throw some mobile defensive lineups and switch everything.

dns5ixry54171.jpg

Drummond really has a worse offensive skill set than Dwight and that’s shocking to me.

Drummond is actually quick and understanding rebounding positioning pretty well... He's just not a very smart player.

There's no shame in being the first C off the bench. I think Vogel is doing the right thing thus far though.

What are y’all thoughts on this:

Stop giving Booker the lillard and harden treatment. Let him take as many mid range fade aways as he wants

My untrained and (bad basketball IQ) eye saw many times when he would just find the open shooter when doubled and that would result in a wide open 3. Maybe that’s the opposite of what we should do but I just don’t get worried about 1 guy scoring 40 when you stop EVERYONE else

I think Booker is too good to go one on one. Especially considering our offense kinda sucks.

We need throw different looks at different points in the game, but most importantly, Lebron & AD just need to play like Lebron & AD.

Reactions: DLF
Just gotta find some damn rhythm….lost by 9 on the road. We played out of sync all game and still held them to under 100

offense man. Guys have to hit OPEN SHOTS, simple as that.

KCP gotta knock down some shots early or I wouldn’t mind seeing frank go to Ben Mac early and see what he brings. Can’t keep relying on KCP’s shooting to dictate our offense, he just not consistent enough. (Caruso been SOLID from 3)

make some shots, keep playing d and we will be fine.

cannot drop 2 in a row at any point during this run though.

looking for AD to bounce back.

damn it was LOUD in there…..

We need to stop relying on threes and go to our bread and butter.

Y'all already know what that is. Horry and Worthy talked about it yesterday

AD and Bron both need to get they butts in the paint and GO TO WORK. Period.

I think we bounce back tomorrow.

We’d play ok, had our defense stepped up a tad bit we win.We missed a lot of 3’s hell we get a few more to fall and we win

Last edited:
Drummond is actually quick and understanding rebounding positioning pretty well... He's just not a very smart player.

There's no shame in being the first C off the bench. I think Vogel is doing the right thing thus far though.

he probably should be the last big off the bench tbh

ad, gasol, kieff, trezz, kuz, then drummond

we have 5 guys playing for contracts. only two of them looked like they remembered that on sunday

he probably should be the last big off the bench tbh

ad, gasol, kieff, trezz, kuz, then drummond

we have 5 guys playing for contracts. only two of them looked like they remembered that on sunday
Vogel forgot about Kieff. He better play Tuesday

Back
Top Bottom