**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Depending on AD's health, Vogel has to manage the rotations better. Need Schroder to step up next game regardless.

Without Davis we not sniffing back to back. Just wasn't meant to be.

I still think this series is winnable considering how beat up both teams are but yeah PHX has the momentum.

It's up to Bron if he really if he wants it.

Last edited:
I saw Kuzma scored 11 points on 11 shots.

Thats a point a shot.

Thats 50%.

Kuz needs to take 100 shots, and hell score 100.

And if Lebon gives us his usual 20-25.

Well win!

Without Davis we not sniffing back to back. Just wasn't meant to be.

I still think this series is winnable considering how beat up both teams are but yeah PHX has the momentum.

It's put to Bron really if he wants it.

I feel like AD has had every lower body injury possible. Calf, quad, groin, etc. I'll wait for the official diagnosis but I don't think we see AD again this series. If we're lucky enough to win this one, we'll be lucky to see AD by the middle of next series. It's really unfortunate. The quick turnaround definitely hurt us

I feel like AD has had every lower body injury possible. Calf, quad, groin, etc. I'll wait for the official diagnosis but I don't think we see AD again this series. If we're lucky enough to win this one, we'll be lucky to see AD by the middle of next series. It's really unfortunate. The quick turnaround definitely hurt us
For sure, no break killed the lakers stars.

Im just happy we wont go out like Miami lol

If playoff bron could be summoned I still think this series can be won without Davis but that's a tall ask probably. Series still tied 2-2 so we will see.

Groin injuries are nothing to mess around with. Would be somewhat shocked to see AD again at all this postseason, but we’ll see.

when’s he’s healthy in the offseason Rob needs to get him a trainer to teach him how to land correctly. Just jump up and land with two feet planted on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom