**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hopefully we get KCP back. That will help.

Vogel needs to shorten the lineup and be smart all 48 minutes.

Drummond should only play maybe 7-8 minutes each half. Basically 15-16 min, Gasol the other 30+. (MAAAAAAYBE a stretch of Trezz, but only if Bron is on the court with him)

Dennis, KCP, Caruso, Wes need to be fresh and lock up CP3 and Book all night.

Kuz has to do little things. Score a little, rebound a little, defend a little. Hustle plays.

And the real key.......Bron has to play 38-40 minutes. When he sits, you MUST have Dennis and Gasol on the court. We need to at worst stay even those 10 min, can't lose by 10+ or whatever in those stretches.
Get to game 6, at home, with KCP back, maybe AD can give us something. Hell, if we are up 3-2, maybe you sit him again and try to steal two without him, if not, hopefully a full 4-5 days til game 7 is enough.

Achilles, calf, knee, groin.......short off-season has cooked his legs. :smh:
Whatever happens, he needs to be in a weight room all year to get his legs STRONG. Sick of him limping every other game for whatever random leg issue. That **** gotta stop.

Health is the only thing that can beat us. I hoped all the rest during the year would payoff, we lost two starters in one game essentially. :frown:

190971211_4758938300801323_9128797740460498549_n.jpg

I'm not sure what to think about this to tell you the truth. these are a lot of leg injuries in a short time we getting into real risky territory rushing him back :smh: .

with that said i think we can still win this series w/o AD, but Bron has to be great, we NEED KCP back & one of Trez, Schroeder, Gasol,Kuz has to have a great game as well. Also i wouldn't mind a stint for THT he can get to the basket easily & can be a spark, especially playing next to Trez.

KCP (if he plays), Wes, AC, Kuz and Ben all have to hit thier open 3's.

Dennis gotta be aggressive to the basket.

Gasol should start next game.

Lakers are holding the Suns to under 100 for the series, so if they can get to 100 or so that should be good enough for a win.

I mostly want to see Lakers bring the physicality again in game 5....on both sides of the ball, thought they got away from that yesterday.

Game 5 gonna come down to how effective Drummond and Gasol can be limiting double double machine Ayton and making him make tough shots and not allow Ayton to get in good position inside the paint.

Gotta establish the inside presence on D more than anything. Ain't worried bout what Bron gonna bring on O, the rest will follow his lead.

We in better shape with Bron In and AD Out than we would be if AD was In and Bron Out.

Danny green said he played a half a season with a groin strain/full tear and didnt find out til his exit physical. It happens

Back
Top Bottom