**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Some of the twitter docs are saying 2 to 6 weeks.
Yep. I’m in wait and see mode but AD’s gone from Achilles to calf to knee and now groin…not sure if all the same leg but he’s had a rough year. Understandable at times why he’s not in attack mode and perimeter-based, how much faith can you put in your body when it’s been failing you the past 6 months? I broke my foot in college coming down from a lob and took me a year after being healed to really feel like the same player, mentally it’s all I could think about when playing for a looooong time.

Hopefully KCP will be back in time for game 5

FFB5F065-061C-4349-A278-D6943431D7BA.jpeg

Unless Lebron has a signature game we prob looking at Suns up 3-2 lol

and even if Bron does play well still need Dennis and Kuz to show up smh

Lakers fans now up to an 8 in the Panic meter?

Best we can hope for is AD's injury ain't as bad as it looked and he playing with PHX just like PHX made it look like CP shoulder was worse than it was lol

Can secret weapon former 6th MOY Trez Harrell maintain his focus and score 25 in G5 and can DS give us 20 and 8 against the revitalized CP3 on the road?

Can Drummond and Gasol level up and play halfway decent against a playoff rookie in Ayton?

Who will win the Kieff vs Ceowder battle?

Will Kuzma change that Hair Color to Just for Men or will than ***** *** stick with Loreal?

Those the tough questions the Lakers gotta answer in 48 hours

Spacing also unlocks driving lanes for Dennis (and sometimes Kuz lol) ….

Let’s see how the guys respond to a little adversity. My Laker panic meter is at a 2.4 right now 😂

Last edited:
Watching Sportsnet...watching all the post game interviews...

These guy got a shot in game 5. But they have to actually move on the offensive end.

Kuz made a good point. We kept the Suns right at 100 and they have been scoring more than that in the regular season...

If KCP comes back, plays good defense and we actually have good movement on offense, don't settle for 3's...we can make this happen.

Series is far from over, now it's down to a best of 3.

Lakers lost this game when they lost that 3rd qtr, but they also won 4th so there's definitely something to build off of...

More minutes with Lebron at the 4 next to Marc so he can go into attack mode...and clean up the transition defense please.

CP3 doin the same thing he used to do to Bynum and Gasol......get the big switched onto him and go to work with the midrange. Damn

Back
Top Bottom