**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lurked in here by accident today

Amazing you guys still have faith huh lol.

sometimes you guys just don’t know when it’s over

I’m already flirting with acceptance.
E4CC6170-1383-4168-91C9-4F60E9F19EFD.jpeg

join me. But dont @ me.

Good luck to the few that will waste their time watching these next two games. I’ll be joining you in the lakers off-season talk in 4-5 days.

I have a long list of wants for the summer: starting with the beat down of Kuzma and castration of Drummond

The thing with trezz is…..his defensive rotations are HORRIBLE

He either makes the wrong decision to stay home, switches when he shouldn’t or rotates waaaaaay to late.

kinda takes the wind out of our sails defensively when hes making the wrong reads

but when’s he’s engaged and scoring he tends to play harder on defense.

Ayton is playing 40 minutes a night. So if you don’t want Trez in there against him that’s only 8 minutes which isn’t even enough to break a sweat lol.

CP gon opt out and sign with the Show
2 years $60M
That stretch of the season when CP3/Bron/AD are all hurt going to have me jumping off a cliff. I’ll pass unless he’s on a 1+1 and C-H-E-A-P (hopefully the contract he’s on rn is his final BIG payday)

like moonman818 moonman818 said “Schoeder, Kuz, THT & Trez gotta be enough to get Lavine from Chicago”

Ayton's been eating the same way against AD/Drummond and it's basically been by Lakers design, there giving those up in order to contain CP3 & Booker. I honestly don't think it would be much worse with Trez in there. If we need scoring early in the game we gotta play him, not to mention his tendency to draw fouls.

Ayton has played excellent, but his knock all year is that he doesn't attack enough & doesn't use his size enough, throwing in Trez can be a way to bait them into doing something he isn't use to.

I don't even know why you try to put AD out there.

To me that's more of a distraction.

Rule him out so the guys can focus.

Back
Top Bottom