**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol oh how the tables turn….KCP the catalyst :rofl:

Geeeez weirdest season I can remember in recent memory for sure…..

some teams def. threw some bad mojo on us after the bubble LOL

Need 7 players in double figures scoring in game 5. We do that and it's a guaranteed win.

Bron gonna get 35 plus, and all we need is 12-20 from the rest of the pack - Dennis, Drummond, KCP, Kuz, Gasol, and Trez.

Ya man. Not really expecting much this season just been a **** show since the injuries to AD and Bron.

not sure we can beat Phoenix Clips and Nets to win the chip, especially since AD ruptures his vaginal muscles every time he jumps

I just wonder if we are going to start Drummond knowing we play better with Marc in the line up....

Wes or Caruso If we’re going small.
Kuz or Kieff if we’re going big

I think Drummond starts but plays 2 shifts only for 10-12 minutes. Gasol is getting 30 minutes.

Dennis has to take over when lebron sits. Wouldn’t be opposed to Trezz minutes when Lebron is out so we can spam Dennis / Trezz pick and roll. Wouldn’t even be opposed to THT minutes if he has it going today. We need scoring while Lebron sits.

riding with:
Schroeder
Kcp
Wes
Bron
Gasol
With Caruso getting 30 minutes.

Drummond, Kuz, Kieff fight for the rest of the minutes.
THT and/or Trezz if we can’t score while bron sits.

This is a 40 minute Lebron game if we want to win.
Need kuzma to show up finally but he’s lost his confidence so idk, can’t really depend on him.

yo4ibdewgo271.jpg

Three things in life are certain…death, taxes, and Drummond starting at center for the Los Angeles Lakers

Yea i'm not exactly sure how that goes. His thing was he wanted to get paid this offseason, he's a cool extra piece to have and has played pretty well next to Bron & AD but we're strpped for cash this summer & Drummond has to be last on that pecking order.

In terms of Possible FA it goes like this

Schroeder (Even if not for a long term fit he'll be a tradable piece with some value)
THT (Even if some team throws some kind of "poison pill" deal at him, there is too much upside to just give away)
Caruso
Drummond
Trez

Us resigning him depended on how much he likes the system and his place in it and how far we get. He can still try a decent contract from somewhere else

Lakers need a 3rd star to keep up with Brooklyn.
Not sure how feasible it is.
But paying a 3rd star >>> paying Schroeder, Kuz & Drummond

Back
Top Bottom