**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bro these athletes don't become top 5, HOF level players w/o working on there bodies & putting in time in the Gym & training :lol:

Some people are injury prone no matter how hard they work, Kobe in his last few years is a testament to that.

Injuries are about luck as well as preparation, & judged on AD's constant improvement & overall physical stature as the years have went by dudes preparation is A1, this has never been a thing like Shaq back in the day where people questioned his work ethic away from the court & he had bouts with being out of shape.

Just win game 6. All the pressure goes back to PHX in game 7. We get game 7 bron and hopefully Scott Foster :rofl:

excuse you?

josie buttcheeks SUCKED when he was on the team

lay up rating was a 46
could of swore he was on at 3pt anything else is up in the air

Bro these athletes don't become top 5, HOF level players w/o working on there bodies & putting in time in the Gym & training :lol:

Some people are injury prone no matter how hard they work, Kobe in his last few years is a testament to that.

Injuries are about luck as well as preparation, & judged on AD's constant improvement & overall physical stature as the years have went by dudes preparation is A1, this has never been a thing like Shaq back in the day where people questioned his work ethic away from the court & he had bouts with being out of shape.

Man was playing 40 minutes a night AT 34 before he tore his achilles (We all knew he shouldn’t be playing)

while true he im pretty sure if he invested 1m into his body like bron did it would help lol

I remember listening to a podcast that said Anthony Davis is the type of guy who completely stops training for a couple of months after the season ends to allow his body to heal completely. Obviously he didn't get a chance to do that at all during this offseason and he paid the price.

I remember listening to a podcast that said Anthony Davis is the type of guy who completely stops training for a couple of months after the season ends to allow his body to heal completely. Obviously he didn't get a chance to do that at all during this offseason and he paid the price.
damn that actually makes A LOT of sense

bron gotta get him on the regimen tho so it can help cut some of that recovery time off

i think bron said he only takes like 1 week off.. he's an alien so if AD can get it to like 2-3 weeks instead of what sounds like 5 that prob hlep lol

Hard to imagine a Lebron-led team lose three games in a row in a first round series. I don't think it's ever happened tbh

Speaking it into existence ...Lakers play with a lil more pride and win tomorrow, with or without Davis

Do or die game tomorrow, but tonight we smoking on that Playoff Ooohwee P
94E3B372-5960-4743-825D-F786DDA483C4.jpeg

Idc what the lineup is but if Drummond starts Vogel is dead to me. I don’t care what you promised him. This is the first time you’re in an elimination game during his laker coaching career. **** what the gm says. **** what agents will think.

It’s not like Lue had an issue benching Zubac/Bev/Kennard

Need to contain book. If he starts hot again. It will be the same as last game.

AD or No AD Lakeshow lets GOO!

Back
Top Bottom