**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

That’s 3 million dollar / year x 4 years = 12 million
Being cheap while we’re in a title window is an ugly look.
Especially because Caruso’s contract should be tradeable.
It’s the luxury/return tax that turns 9 million into 30 million a year.

Still, I don’t give a ****. It doesn’t really impact the salary cap. Jeanie/owners just don’t wanna pay Caruso the 20+ million in taxes it would cost to retain him.

Cheap? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

darthska darthska Pelicans signed Devonte Graham.
So that leaves maybe Mavs to sign Shroeder but even then i believe they used all their money. He might be our if options

Yeah bro they’re being cheap. It’s a title run and they’re pinching pennies (millions)

I totally get not wanting to pay luxury / repeater tax but you’re the lakers and you’re being cheap. An extra 3 million a year doesn’t matter to me. I’m a fan and not an owner. Why tf should I give a **** about Jeanie’s pockets?

Should I feel bad she gotta settle for the Z5 instead of the Z6? That she can’t give her dog haircuts and baths daily and has to settle for once a week? Idc if she can’t afford another vacation because we gotta pay Caruso. I’m a fan, pay the **** up. It’s not my money.

It’s not a salary cap issue. It’s a we don’t think you’re worth that much in luxury taxes issue. That’s being cheap to me.

its not just $9.25M a year for caruso. its the added $40M in luxury tax :lol:

we all loved caruso and recognized what he brought to this team, but imagine paying $40M more in luxury tax for alex caruso.

edit. and this is WITHOUT whatever the lakers are getting for shroeder in a S&T.

its not just $9.25M a year for caruso. its the added $40M in luxury tax :lol:

we all loved caruso and recognized what he brought to this team, but imagine paying $40M more in luxury tax for alex caruso.

edit. and this is WITHOUT whatever the lakers are getting for shroeder in a S&T.

Which means WE WONT GET ANYONE FOR SHROEDER SIGN SND TRADE.

Saved for when our guards are getting cooked on D

200w (1).gif

If they can pull off a S&T for Dennis then i won't miss Caruso that much, if not tho this is a big loss Unless THT takes a leap which i personally think he will

I wish we could have kept him. I do.

But this isn't the first nor will it be the last time a player we all love leaves the team over the salary cap.

The sooner people realize this, the sooner they can get over it because them owners damn sure ain't worried about what people on NT are saying...

If they can pull off a S&T for Dennis then i won't miss Caruso that much, if not tho this is a big loss Unless THT takes a leap which i personally think he will
If we don’t then we got Westbrook for

shroeder
Caruso
Kcp
Kuzma
1st round pick.

I really hope THT takes 5 mill a year only

poor Jeanie and the new dodger owners need a new island

Back
Top Bottom